Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Tpms question

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Tpms question

I disabled the TPMS on my 2011 ram with the Minimax and now I have changed tuners to an MM3 Tuner and forgot to go in and turn TPMS back on with the Mini Maxx.

Can the dealer turn it back on? How much would it cost? With the MM3 you can adjust the parameters on the TPMS so I would like to have it back on again.

Thanks

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Tpms question

Quote Originally Posted by Robman View Post
    I disabled the TPMS on my 2011 ram with the Minimax and now I have changed tuners to an MM3 Tuner and forgot to go in and turn TPMS back on with the Mini Maxx.

Can the dealer turn it back on? How much would it cost? With the MM3 you can adjust the parameters on the TPMS so I would like to have it back on again.

Thanks
    The MM3 does TPMS.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

You can change the psi values so you don’t have to run 80psi. You can set it as low as 45psi I think.

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Right... but the question is... how can he turn the tmps back on now that it has been disabled with a different tuner.
    Do you know someone who has an H&S tuner? You could borrow it to enable the tmps again. I don't know if an MM3 will enable it if it's already off before tuning.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel .. do you know if he can turn the TPMS back on with the MM3 ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    @Double R Diesel .. do you know if he can turn the TPMS back on with the MM3 ?
    Ray said I couldn’t turn it back on with the mm3. I still have the minimaxx but it’s a lot of trouble to go through all the set up again on both tuners. Just thought if a dealer could do it I may go that route.

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

That's good to know, I just took off my Mini and moving to a MM3 later this week.

Hmm I wonder if I remember how to turn them back on in the Mini LOL

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post