Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Built 68RFE options

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Built 68RFE options

My built 48 cost the same as my Rev Max 700. Been happy with my Rev Max. They come with 2 year unlimited mileage warranty. What's nice about Rev Max, if you are the original purchaser, the will rebuild it for 1000, when the time comes. Rev Max told me they didn't recommend the 850 for a daily driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks DDP thanked for this post
    Likes DDP liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by V10sport View Post
    My built 48 cost the same as my Rev Max 700. Been happy with my Rev Max. They come with 2 year unlimited mileage warranty. What's nice about Rev Max, if you are the original purchaser, the will rebuild it for 1000, when the time comes. Rev Max told me they didn't recommend the 850 for a daily driver.

Ok awesome good to know. 1000 for a rebuild doesn't seem to bad. How long have you had your revmax?
    Thanks, Donovan

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Ok awesome good to know. 1000 for a rebuild doesn't seem to bad. How long have you had your revmax?
    Thanks, Donovan

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

That is great info to knownvery impressive that they will rebuild it for $ 1000.00 wow

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I've had it up and running since June

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I have a Revmax, and it's been a good trans. Before you go thinking about swapping to a 48, talk to Frank @RevMax, he will tell you to stick with your 68.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopkc View Post
    I have a Revmax, and it's been a good trans. Before you go thinking about swapping to a 48, talk to Frank @RevMax, he will tell you to stick with your 68.
    Ok thanks for the advice. Glad to hear your Revmax has been holding up!! I'll call and chat with him.
    Thanks, Donovan

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, lost mechanic liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

For what ever it's worth I've been running my RevMax now for over a year with no problems.

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

I've got a revmax valve body on my stock 68 and good tuning and it's a totally different trans compared to stock. I'm not throwing tons of power at it and drive it smart not beating on it. When I do go to a built 68 it'll probly be the revmax 700 and keep power around 650-700hp which is more than enough for a daily driven street truck. If you're wanting over 700hp then no question do a built 48 swap and save yourself the cost and headache of the 68. Firepunk has the 48 swap figured out on the new trucks and you retain all factory functions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12