Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Newby from Kentucky

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Cool Newby from Kentucky

A friend of mine turned me on to this site, I look forward to checking it out. I have a 2016 Ram 2500

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Newby from Kentucky

Welcome were about in Ky. Are you?

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Louisville

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

@Countryguy12189. Grab a chair, a drink and enjoy !

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thanks @AnOldBiker! I plan on doing that, I'm sure I will have a million questions from here out. I just bought my truck brand new back in January and I already want to start doing stuff to it but I don't want to void the warranty. Nothing like a rock and a hard spot

7. Likes AnOldBiker liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Countryguy12189 View Post
    A friend of mine turned me on to this site, I look forward to checking it out. I have a 2016 Ram 2500
    welcome I was down your way last month I did the urban bourbon trail and the bourbon trail. had a great time

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

9. Top Of Page | #8
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Gonna be in his area next month for a veterans reunion, what's this 'bout a 'urban bourbon trail and the bourbon trail' ?
    And can they handle a bunch of buzzed old coots ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Gonna be in his area next month for a veterans reunion, what's this 'bout a 'urban bourbon trail and the bourbon trail' ?
    And can they handle a bunch of buzzed old coots ?

They're two different tours ones a walking the other is driving
    go to the app store and down load them and when you get there have a drink for me

Membership Has Its Perks

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

11. Likes AnOldBiker liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Welcome!!

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI