Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: raceme ultra update

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

raceme ultra update

just wanting to know what is all in the new update that just came out 3/6/17. what are the changes?

2015 ram 2500 Laramie amp steps line x the box 18" outlaw wheels bfg rigid terrain tires raceme ultra sinister egr delete flopro pipe

2. Thanks Stewbuntu thanked for this post
    Likes Stewbuntu, locoeng liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: raceme ultra update

Per the RaceMe website, it looks like some new data logging points.

The update lists new tuning data as the only change. Not sure what that means though

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

4. Likes locoeng liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Trying to find out the same myself

6. Likes Crewcabcourtney liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Just bug fixes pretty much from talking to the guys at RaceME and Double R Diesel

8. Likes Pimpw3ld3r25_8 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    Just bug fixes pretty much from talking to the guys at RaceME and Double R Diesel
    Does it fix this?

Cause I've had about enough of that error LOL

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

10. Likes Yamaha242LS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

@RamIt I had that quite a it before I updated I think to the 1-23-17 update. So bad that I almost got to the point of hard wiring my steps, thinking it was due to sharing the OBD port. Since that update hadn't had it any more. I think I have that one if you need to try it.

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanO View Post
    @RamIt I had that quite a it before I updated I think to the 1-23-17 update. So bad that I almost got to the point of hard wiring my steps, thinking it was due to sharing the OBD port. Since that update hadn't had it any more. I think I have that one if you need to try it.
    Good to know @DanO unfortunately I think I would need to have Ray write me new tunes if I did that. One of the reasons I haven't updated in a long time.

However, I may need to bite the bullet and just do it so I can stop manually turning off my Ultra all the time. I've come out to my truck 2 days after parking it and the screen is just stuck on that error.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Good to know @DanO unfortunately I think I would need to have Ray write me new tunes if I did that. One of the reasons I haven't updated in a long time.

However, I may need to bite the bullet and just do it so I can stop manually turning off my Ultra all the time. I've come out to my truck 2 days after parking it and the screen is just stuck on that error.

@RamIt I don't think that would be the up date that would require Ray to update your warp. Check with him but I ran that one without the warp update

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

14. Likes RamIt liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanO View Post
    @RamIt I don't think that would be the up date that would require Ray to update your warp. Check with him but I ran that one without the warp update
    @Double R Diesel can you provide some insight on this?

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    @Double R Diesel can you provide some insight on this?

Yes sir. If you update, all your tunes would have to be redone. Updating renders tune files made prior to February useless.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

17. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast