Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  25

Thread: Newbie here

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Newbie here

D4C8C3DC-56E2-4102-9038-57241CD47460.jpg2BC9AE23-9247-45D7-B497-D7FBEF27A4C0.jpgA3CD3AAE-34F3-4CE2-B365-59C09639998A.jpgI have a 2012 Ram 2500 crew limited black.

It has a host of upgrades and add-ons! First was boss v plow mount and steering box brace for the frozen tundra I live in northern mn! Which has two seasons winter, and road construction! Next was light add-ons behind the grille, on valance and below rockers. Then led fogs down low on plow mount and under the license plate. The ones on the bumper for a late night off road! And power running boards! Necessary because of disability! But worth it to me as serve as rocket protectors when not deployed! Wheels were next and I added red stripe myself to make the one off!stock tire size as well. Painted fender flares to match with red anodized washers and Luvern mud flaps with stainless bottom badge. Tinted windows front to 50% with 5% banner in front windshield and on sunroof as well.outside banner in red reads CUMMINS MIND IF I SMOKE? Although I run clean tunes only.Topper keeps wheelchair dry and warm.hoist In corner of rear not only picks chair but other stuff up to 450# underhood mods started with H&S tuner with deletes 4” stainless exhaust straight pipe. Afe on the intake with the capability of keeping emissions. S&B CAI and crankcase to atmosphere filter. BD protect 68 added with Transgo shift kit...don’t add washer from shift kit to OD when doing this it comes in the way hard!! The firm shifts are great and you cant unslip a clutch! Pillar gauges added in pods because I need the grab handle for entry! Kenwood CarPlay replaced factory nav radio, and JBL amp and 10” box adapted to fit two 8” JL w3 subs with bass knob provide bump I like! UpgradedLEDss light interior and underhood! green glow by feet to match factory in door panels green.. led bulbs in auto meters match as well in green.carpet dash mat and seat protectors protect seats and dash from service dog hair and paws , claws on leather! fass platinum sump was next! Air lift 5000 bags in rear keeping loads level and Sumos up front keep plow from sagging springs led rear tail lights, billet oil cap with autobot logo to keep up with all of the transformations!

Soon to come due to power upgrades 351VE turbo lab mod compressor went from 60x86 to 67x89x95 turbine from 58x65 to 67x80 and twelve blade turbo to ten blade whistles without whistle tune!! Arp 2000, AFE stainless manifold, a bag of parts, coolant bypass, triple disc low stall converter, billet flex plate, billet input shaft,billet Suncoast sprag upgrade alto clutches with kolene steels with 2 and 4 c power packs, Sonnax overdrive drum! Billet input hub and 2c billet piston, ATS trans brace,BD fuel heater just to prevent gel issue that started some of these! I’m not able to post pic yet but I will in near future!

The most important thing I learned with my disability is that Jesus loves you! But I’m his favorite My relationship with him is all that matters! Things are empty and can’t give you life! They just make you think they can!

May God bless you!

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Newbie here

Welcome to the forum my friend! Glad to have you here for sure.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome friend. Thanks for taking the time to join.

Hey, @Double R Diesel another brother of Christ joins the family.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl, david3gen liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Hello and welcome @Givmiabrke
    Enjoy our forum !
    Nice read on your truck
    You’ve been busy, can’t wait to see pics

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

12. Likes david3gen liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

to the forum @Givmiabrke

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

14. Likes cumminsbadgirl, david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Welcome!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

16. Likes cumminsbadgirl, david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Welcome @Givmiabrke
    Norway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

18. Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Welcome

Life is a one time offer make the best of it

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc