Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: MM3/RaceME Ultra Tire Size Recalibration Issues

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3/RaceME Ultra Tire Size Recalibration Issues

Alright guys I need some help/advice. I have a 14 2500 with an MM3 tuner with tunes from Anarchy. I just put 35s on my truck and when changing the tire size in the ABS menu I did not turn the truck off and didn't realize it would be an issue. So now my speedo doesn't read out, my CEL is on, and my ABS light is on as well as a few other things. I've tried to shut the truck off and reset the tire size in the ABS menu with the truck off but the lights still are on and the speedo doesn't work. Has anyone had this issue or have heard of a way to fix it? Thanks in advance guys

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3/RaceME Ultra Tire Size Recalibration Issues

Did you try to go back to stock tire size with the truck off first, then change to the 35s? If that don't work try taking everything back to stock and reprogram. Maybe someone else will chime in with what you need to do for sure instead of me saying what to try. I know you're not the first to do this, but I can't remember for sure what needs to be done to fix this. Could try the search also and maybe the solution will pop up in a similar thread.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Actually searching this I found that changing the tire size with truck running causes issues, and reprogramming does nothing to help. Probably have to get ahold of your tuner or franz. Possibly @MM3 Power

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I originally had 37s on the truck so it was set at 36.5 and then I tried to change it with the truck still running which turns out to be a bad idea. I'm going to try to put it back to the size that was originally set on the tuner before I tried to change it and caused the issues. Hopefully this will clear the Christmas tree that is currently my dash

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Yea unfortunately I read that it's a big no no after I caused the issue and tried setting the new tire size with the truck running. Hopefully Anarchy or franz or one of the guys at MM3 chime in cause I can't seem to figure it out or find an answer

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Alright after trying a few things last night I finally fixed the issue. In case anyone else ever has this issue, I went back and set the tire size back to the previous setting with the truck off (I had 37s on the truck before so I set it to the 36.5 that it was at before I messed up and tried changing it with the truck running). This cleared the service lights and CEL and brought my speedo back to life. Then from there I just repeated the process and set my new tire size without any issues

7. Likes MM3 Power, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Sorry for not commenting sooner.
    That is exactly the right thing to do.
    If you ever need assistance feel free to email or call http://mm3power.com/contact/

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post