Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need batteries - what’s good?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Need batteries - what’s good?

This is what I will be doing. I found this from member
    WY4X4
    this is his post
    Check out the CATERPILLAR 115-2422, it's group 31 so it's slightly taller like 1.75" or so. They are affordable and at your nearest dealer. But they are 1000CCA. They kick out some power. It's all I run anymore for a top post battery.

https://parts.cat.com/en/catcorp/115-2422

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I was trying to alert wy4x4 but don't think I did it right. it looks wonky...

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I just had both my batteries disconnected the other day for a few hours. Trying to undo some BCM issues I might have created with AlfaOBD. But thats a another story. It did all go back to normal whew!

Any way. When I hooked them back up much to my surprise all my radio stations were still preset. Well atleast the Satellite radio ones. I dont use regular radio that much. The only thing off hand I remember I had to reset was the radio equalizer. Even all my dash gauge settings, trip and evic was unchanged.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    This is correct. I just bought my wife a BMW and while reading, found this out.
    But what most don't know is some have 2 batteries. Her does. And thru BMW, it's $1,200 for the set and this includes install and program.
    Yessir. I believe the auxiliary battery is just for the auto stop feature if I'm not mistaken. I never tried to learn much about it cuz when euro cars came in the shop I looked the other way LOL

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

5. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12