Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lockpick

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Lockpick

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Holy cow $ 20,000 for a new bed
    Yeah I couldn’t believe it. Crazy to think a 1/3 of the cost of a new truck is the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Quinton Page View Post
    Yeah I couldn’t believe it. Crazy to think a 1/3 of the cost of a new truck is the box

Someone made some money on that deal...

4. Likes david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

My first thought “that should buff out nicely “?

6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Quinton Page View Post
    Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone has used a lockpick product. Wondering how well they work. Thanks guys.
    I did some research on this a little over a year ago and decided Rax Jailbreak was best for me. I haven't pulled the trigger yet though, cuz I've spent too much on the rest of the truck. Maybe there's something newer and better available now.

A YouTube search on rax jailbreak uconnect will give you a good idea of what Customtronix can deliver.

2014 Laramie 2500 CCSB - DRD MM3 Tuning, H&S SX-E 66mm Turbo Kit (DRD Giveaway #2), RevMax VB, Goerend Low Stall Converter & Billet Input Shaft, CA625 Head Studs, Custom Offsets MKW M95 Wheels, Nitto 11.5x35-R20 Ridge Grapplers, Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrapped Rockers, Wrapped Bumpers & Grille, Thuren Springs & Swaybar, Phantom Sun Light Bar, Westin Rear Booster Pods, Retroshop HIDs & Fogs & Backup LEDs, Wireless Air Lift 5000, Flo-Pro 4" SST Exhaust, FTEDiesel 30" resonator, AMP Bed Step, Rebadged, Truxport Tonneau, Undercoated, Alpine Sub & Amp, and more. Matt 22:37, Proverbs 16:24

7. Likes JT_410BERRY liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Muskiebri View Post
    I did some research on this a little over a year ago and decided Rax Jailbreak was best for me. I haven't pulled the trigger yet though, cuz I've spent too much on the rest of the truck. Maybe there's something newer and better available now.

A YouTube search on rax jailbreak uconnect will give you a good idea of what Customtronix can deliver.
    Quinton, you got me thinking about this again... Here's a little more info.

The least expensive version is their Silver edition for 249 Euros. Not exactly cheap. It's 99% software plus a wiring harness. The features are shown in the picture below, or can be found at the website link below. I want to put a camera in the horse trailer, because we have a couple horses that act up and we wanted to keep an eye on them. I also want a camera on the back of my bassboat so I can see what I'm about to back over It comes with a front camera. My wife parks about 10 feet away from everything, so this might help her get reasonably close to stuff... Maybe...

The more expensive packages (Gold Plus+Black, Gold Plus, Silver Plus+Black, etc.) add the OE cargo light assembly with built-in camera. I'm looking at the cheapest version. The wiring harness for all packages has 2 video inputs. I would use one for the front camera, and the 2nd for a trailer camera (the horse trailer and boat). The reverse camera still works too. They sell aviation style connectors and a cable you can use to connect the trailer cameras to the truck. I'll be looking on Amazon for that.

Anyway, $300 for this is a lot, but if you have a special need (like crazy horses), need to use the Nav system a lot while moving, it might be worth it. Plus, it disables the Uconnect lockouts and has a number of other features. Check it out.

Link to Ram 2500 Uconnect 8.4 packages and accessories: http://customtronix.com/webshop/?bra...83392333984375

Link to demo video (it works for almost all Gen 4's, not just 2013-2014 like the video says up front):

Rax Jailbreaker Silver option.jpg

2014 Laramie 2500 CCSB - DRD MM3 Tuning, H&S SX-E 66mm Turbo Kit (DRD Giveaway #2), RevMax VB, Goerend Low Stall Converter & Billet Input Shaft, CA625 Head Studs, Custom Offsets MKW M95 Wheels, Nitto 11.5x35-R20 Ridge Grapplers, Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrapped Rockers, Wrapped Bumpers & Grille, Thuren Springs & Swaybar, Phantom Sun Light Bar, Westin Rear Booster Pods, Retroshop HIDs & Fogs & Backup LEDs, Wireless Air Lift 5000, Flo-Pro 4" SST Exhaust, FTEDiesel 30" resonator, AMP Bed Step, Rebadged, Truxport Tonneau, Undercoated, Alpine Sub & Amp, and more. Matt 22:37, Proverbs 16:24

9. Likes Power247, JT_410BERRY liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12