Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  85
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey all I FINALLY GOT A CUMMINS

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Hey all I FINALLY GOT A CUMMINS

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I see you have an MM3 tuner and a G56. I've been talking with JJ from DRD. Nice guy. What tune are you running? I think I'm going to go with DRD when I do my delete. But I'm hesitant to void the warranty. On the other hand I plan on keeping the truck for a long time and the EGR isnt doing the motor any favors...
    I’m running the EGRless tune until my warranty expires then doing full delete. I have the 30, 60, 90, 120 HP and a 12 valve tune on my MM3. I run it at 60 HP. I don’t want to run it any higher than that with my stock clutch. Ray at DRD is an expert at tuning and has number one customer service!!

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Cummins, G56, Rough Country Leveling, MM3 EGRless Tuned by Double R Diesel

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum from Idaho
    @TITAN
    Sweet looking truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Thanks for the welcome. I see you have an MM3 tuner and a G56. I've been talking with JJ from DRD. Nice guy. What tune are you running? I think I'm going to go with DRD when I do my delete. But I'm hesitant to void the warranty. On the other hand I plan on keeping the truck for a long time and the EGR isnt doing the motor any favors...
    I have DRD tunes with the G56, 30,90,150 hp. At present only running the 30, anything more and the stock clutch slips.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

After years of wanting my own Ram with a Cummins I got FINALLY got one. Brand new 2017 2500 with G56 and its

Attachment 6080
    Where are you at in WA @TITAN? I'm down in the SE corner, near Walla Walla.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

After years of wanting my own Ram with a Cummins I got FINALLY got one. Brand new 2017 2500 with G56 and its

Attachment 6080
    Nice looking Truck. Congratulations and Welcome to the family.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2012 Ram 2500 SLT G56 Longbed 4x4 - DRD Warp Tuned MM3 with *** EGR Delete, Sinister Throttle Valve Delete, S&B Cold Air Filter, 5" FLO~PRO Exhaust, Autometer 3 Pod Pillar, Skyjacker Leveling Kit with Dual steering Stabilizer, Firestone airbags with Onboard Compressor, 18" XD Riot Wheels with 35"Cooper S/T MAXX, Truck USA Covers with Toolbox & Retractable Bed Cover, Marathon Camo Seat Covers.

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Welcome

Life is a one time offer, make the most of it

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

7. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    Where are you at in WA @TITAN? I'm down in the SE corner, near Walla Walla.
    Kennewick buddy, small world

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Kennewick buddy, small world

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yes it is, I'm in Waitsburg, welcome neighbor.

11. Thanks TITAN thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Welcome @TITAN. Norway
    Good looking truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

13. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Hello and welcome @TITAN
    Enjoy our forum !
    Nice truck

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

14. Thanks TITAN thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12