Thanks Thanks:  53
Likes Likes:  135
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: FITNESS THREAD!!

1. Top Of Page | #71

User Info Menu

Re: FITNESS THREAD!!

First 5-10 lbs always go super quick when you cut out sugars! Stored carbohydrates in your body hold water. Eating a good amount of fiber will also help pull the water out of your system. I usually eat very clean but I think I may be a freak of nature because I don't have a sweet tooth! Weird, I know! I love a good chocolate pie or apple pie but I can do without it! Learning how many calories a day that your body needs to maintain a certain weight, lose weight or gain weight is the key. But it's not all about the calories. It's where you get those calories from. 1000 calories from carbs is 1000 calories. 1000 calories from protein and fats is also just 1000 calories, but it depends on how your body is going to process those calories! Sugar is like an addicting drug! Our bodies were not made to properly and completely digest sugar. If you make you diet mostly of fats and proteins and limit sugar intake, your body will appreciate it! It's like deleting emissions! Back in Napoleons time, they used to make sugar from beets and would actually get high on it! If you have a sweet tooth, try to satisfy it with some fruit. Eat all the fruit that you want! Fruit accompanies those natural sugars with the fiber to process it! Take the fiber away, then it's not so good! Like fruit juices! Sorry for rambling and it's hard to make it through the holidays without adding some pounds! The new year is here and can be a new beginning. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, TX NIGHT TRAIN, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #72

User Info Menu

I managed to not gain too much over the holidays but it was enough motivation to get back at it again now that they are over.

Thanks for the sugar lesson @theaaronbush. You are lucky, I have a mouth full of sweet tooths 😊

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Thanks theaaronbush, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #73

User Info Menu

Last year I mixed low cal and low carb. It worked somewhat but was hungry a lot. This time I'm going with low carb high fat. The past 7 days haven't been bad because I can actually eat within reason. Still keeping calories ~1500 per day. Like Aaron says cut out sweets, breads, pastas, and sodas the initial water weight drops pretty quick

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

6. Thanks theaaronbush, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, theaaronbush liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #74

User Info Menu

I try to stick to a low carb high protein diet!

8. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #75

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    I try to stick to a low carb high protein diet!
    I think this works well if you have a pretty good work out plan. Me on the other hand....well not so much LOL.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

10. Thanks theaaronbush, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #76

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    I think this works well if you have a pretty good work out plan. Me on the other hand....well not so much LOL.
    My workout is pretty is pretty extensive, I do any where from 9-12 exercises, 3 set of 10 reps for each exercise. So essentially I'm doing 270-360 reps for one muscle group a day.

12. Thanks theaaronbush, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #77

User Info Menu

I'm currently doing 2 diets. Mainly cuz I'm not getting enough to eat with just one.
    You think that's funny, my 12 oz one arm curls are about to start, and I'm really good at those.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

14. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes Hollnagel, TX NIGHT TRAIN, Power247 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #78

User Info Menu

I still remain on the SEEFOOD diet, yep, I see food, i eat it. Ask @Polaraco Step on my foot, and my mouth opens. Less riding with the winter but I try to skate weekly.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #79

User Info Menu

I'm 5' 9" no matter which way you turn me. At one time I was 6' vertical. I can still move some considerable weight, but would end up in bed for a week. LOL

I get this back fixed and I will be able to kick butt

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

18. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes beans20 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #80

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    I still remain on the SEEFOOD diet, yep, I see food, i eat it. Ask @Polaraco Step on my foot, and my mouth opens. Less riding with the winter but I try to skate weekly.
    We just lift the table and empty it in Alex

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

20. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes TX NIGHT TRAIN, beans20 liked this post
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast