Thanks Thanks:  75
Likes Likes:  118
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra vs EFI Live

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra vs EFI Live

Do you guys have any idea, how much my head hurts after reading all this? I have a lot to learn. Some great info folks, thanks.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    Do you guys have any idea, how much my head hurts after reading all this? I have a lot to learn. Some great info folks, thanks.
    Ahh LOL. 😨

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

So what's better for an 07 with a 6.7L? The MM3 or the EFI live? I don't have a gauge pod or whatever it's called.

5. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Good morning guys, new to the group. I have a lifted 2014 2500 6.7 longbed on 37's. About to turn 100k miles was gonna casually look at deletes and me service DEF warning hit me, dealer said it needs a new DPF and a couple other things to the tune of $2000+ and that my limpmode timer could start on any trip. After reading this post I think RaceMe Ultra is my way to go since it now has the trans tunes built in and because I want something easy to use that will give me better power and MPGs. I am in NJ and am a bit concerned about big brother so I am thinking of gutting the factory DPF, cat ans src, as well as blocking off the egr but leaving in place. Anyone here have any experience with that on the RaceMe or any other input? Thanks

6. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by comparejsr View Post
    Good morning guys, new to the group. I have a lifted 2014 2500 6.7 longbed on 37's. About to turn 100k miles was gonna casually look at deletes and me service DEF warning hit me, dealer said it needs a new DPF and a couple other things to the tune of $2000+ and that my limpmode timer could start on any trip. After reading this post I think RaceMe Ultra is my way to go since it now has the trans tunes built in and because I want something easy to use that will give me better power and MPGs. I am in NJ and am a bit concerned about big brother so I am thinking of gutting the factory DPF, cat ans src, as well as blocking off the egr but leaving in place. Anyone here have any experience with that on the RaceMe or any other input? Thanks
    Get the MM3 with custom tuning.

The RaceME box tuning leaves a lot to be desired and can cause issues.

8. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

thanks I will check that out. I will also be looking at a CAI, the unique thing with my truck is I have a true ram air hood that dumps air right over the factory airbox location. The hood didn't come with a snorkel to connect but I am wondering if its worth keeping the access lid off the CAI and trying to fabricate a snorkel to get close to the hood opening or has a company designed something like that already?

10. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Been reading boards for 3 hours, MM3 from Ray seems to be the way to go in the long term, now I am just toying as to whether that cool Lope Tune is worth the extra $400 LOL, it does sound cool but $400 cool?

12. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Been reading boards for 3 hours, MM3 from Ray seems to be the way to go in the long term, now I am just toying as to whether that cool Lope Tune is worth the extra $400 LOL, it does sound cool but $400 cool?
    The sound tunes are awesome!

14. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

The lope tune is cool but you can not drive with it. It’s only a parking lot tune. MM3 really is the best route to go. I have an Ultra only because the MM3 was not even out when I got mine or I would have it. It’s a great all in one platform!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 5” lift, 35" tires, Pure Performance TB, 5100s, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, Bestop Powerboards, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning by DRD

16. Likes david3gen, Power247 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

This has been a VERY informative thread for this new member, and newish diesel owner. My NOx sensors on my 2014 are starting to act up at 75k mi.
    I towed a 16k lb toyhauler sporadically, and really just want to get rid of stupid sensors, wake the truck up a little, but leave it stock. I will be getting rid of EGR, DPF and DEF.
    The amount of options and info on the interwebs is mind boggling to me. But this thread has put RaceMe on my radar big time. Thanks!

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast