Thanks Thanks:  133
Likes Likes:  411
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To our Texas Members in Hurricane Harvey PLEASE CHECK IN. WE CARE

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: To our Texas Members in Hurricane Harvey PLEASE CHECK IN. WE CARE

Crazy pics @theaaronbush glad you guys are safe and mostly dry. Saying many prayers, especially for you. I can't imagine being trapped in the house with my MIL in situation like this.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

2. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Wow.... my friend just told me about this... thats crazy wishing everyone safety and warm meals in your belly! Prayers are sent to you all!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    Hasn't been good here! I think this storm might top Hurricane Sandy in damages due to it riding the coast! We were fortunate with no water inside but some homes are up to the roofline! Boats and air rescue everywhere! The picture that shows my truck in the water was before it hit last night! It would be over the roof of my truck right now! We are stranded at my house but we have plenty of food and water and electricity is back on! I'm stuck in the house with my in-laws so please pray for me! Mother in law is freaking out! They got 4' of water in their house! I wrapped up their tailpipes of their cars in their garage yesterday hoping if water got in, it wouldn't reach engine height but I'm afraid they may be out of luck! We've gotten 52" of rain so far!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...746ba454d4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4aafcce2f9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8310c0f098.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f9932889f1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7caae65cbe.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...95ea241c36.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f6a0995e89.jpg

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning
    OMG

I've seen several hurricanes over the years. I was in St Louis in 92, right in the heart of the flooding. The old days

I am sure we are all concerned for all your safety. I didn't expect to see pictures fro yall. But thank you for sharing.

We're glad you are safe. If you can get a line on any other members, let us know.

Our prayers continue for all your safety.

Note to the members: Thanks for your participation.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

To our Texas Members in Hurricane Harvey PLEASE CHECK IN. WE CARE

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    OMG

I've seen several hurricanes over the years. I was in St Louis in 92, right in the heart of the flooding. The old days

I am sure we are all concerned for all your safety. I didn't expect to see pictures fro yall. But thank you for sharing.

We're glad you are safe. If you can get a line on any other members, let us know.

Our prayers continue for all your safety.

Note to the members: Thanks for your participation.
    I've been in touch with @Dude's Diesel Performance several times today but I've yet to get in touch with @TX NIGHT TRAIN. Thank you all for the prayers! There was a ton in my end last night for sure! I was staking off the waterline every hour watching it come closer to my home! I've never seen it rain that hard for that long before! I was a just constant pounding four hours and hours! Never letting up! We finally got a break around 7am. It's rained off and on all day but the water is receding. Snakes are everywhere! I've had eels, crawfish, fish, leeches, crabs and tadpoles all in my driveway tonight! I counted 7 mud eels at one time! My neighbor had an alligator in the front yard last night. Orange County dropped the ball big time! They issued a mandatory evacuation after it was too late! We were all already stranded! Gonna be a long long road ahead but we will all come together and get through this!

Note: I don't know if I tagged those guys right.

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning

6. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    I've been in touch with @Dudesdieselperformance several times today but I've yet to get in touch with @tx_night_train. Thank you all for the prayers! There was a ton in my end last night for sure! I was staking off the waterline every hour watching it come closer to my home! I've never seen it rain that hard for that long before! I was a just constant pounding four hours and hours! Never letting up! We finally got a break around 7am. It's rained off and on all day but the water is receding. Snakes are everywhere! I've had eels, crawfish, fish, leeches, crabs and tadpoles all in my driveway tonight! I counted 7 mud eels at one time! My neighbor had an alligator in the front yard last night. Orange County dropped the ball big time! They issued a mandatory evacuation after it was too late! We were all already stranded! Gonna be a long long road ahead but we will all come together and get through this!

Note: I don't know if I tagged those guys right.

It's great hearing you're OK. We're sorry to hear of the family loses though. Apparently you were high enough. All indications are it's leaving your area gradually

I asked JJ to fix your tags. We want to be sure everyone is safe. I'm sure there are a bunch of us who can pool resources and caravan down there. Hell, even I'll go. We're a family and we stick together regardless to our differences. Nobody cares about race or religion here. There are many that will band together for our members. @AnOldBiker and I are old and decrepit, but even we can bring support and wisdom.

Keep trying on those guys for us. I fear the worst since they are silent. They're the ones who will need friends the most.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

To our Texas Members in Hurricane Harvey PLEASE CHECK IN. WE CARE

I agree with @Polaraco. We are a family and we will band together and help and support each other in any way we can, count me in ! I can't help with the creepy crawlers but just say the word and I will help in any way I can.

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

8. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Thank you all! There is so much devastation here! But the outreach is almost overwhelming!! People are coming from hundreds of miles away with airboats and duck boats to help rescue! The Zello Walkie talkie app has been nonstop! Thousands of rescues! It's so sad! My family and I were so fortunate! Nothing else matters at this time and everyone is viewed as a human being! No hate! No racism! Nothing! Just people trying to help people! It's amazing!

9. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

It's times like this that I have faith in humanity when the world can be so cruel at times. People having compassion during disasters bringing us all together as one. Hang in there friend, we are all here for support and comfort in time of need.

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

10. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

We love you all for being there for all of us! Even willing to come down and help. You truly don't know how much those words mean to us! Everything is good on our end. Shop had some water get inside of it but only due to water holding on the roof so naturally it found a way inside. It only puddled up so it wasn't too terribly bad. We should be able to head back home tomorrow evening!

It was amazing seeing and watching everyone who was able to help out during all of this. Alot of our friends in the offroad industry came with their huge mud toys to help people out. Was awesome! Air boats, jet-skis were everywhere rescuing people. Like stated above if you downloaded the app zello you would be surprised at how the community came together and was able to communicate and work as a team. Everyone that had their specialties came and helped. People with huge trucks pulling horse trailer. People that had duece and a halfs came and picked up people being rescued from the huge trucks and took them to shelters. Businesses that had generators came together and used their resources for everyone.

Of course there were some that took advantage of this as well..... someone posted on facebook offering to rescue people for 100.00.... They had the square app so they could take payment easily.... Some hotels around the area sky rocketed their rates to take advantage of people. One of the gas stations that my own mother used for many years had cases of water for sale for around 43.00 bucks!!! Crazy how money can do this type of things to people....

Besides those select few that tried to take advantage of the less fortunate.... we are so proud at how our community came together. This is what it is all about!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

12. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Glad all is well on your end and with minimal damage. Some will be less unfortunate but with help and support we will get through this. And I just can't believe, well, I actually can () on how some people will take advantage of the situation for "greed" we all know it's wrong and I'm a firm believer on what comes around goes around. So poo on them !! Be strong and let the recovery process begin, yes, it's gonna be a long road ahead but we can do this, you are not alone !

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

14. Thanks watersupply189, Polaraco thanked for this post
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast