Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Rims and Tires

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Rims and Tires

I am looking for 35x12.5x20 tires. Not too aggressive, want good snow traction for mountain driving. Tires would need to be able to have 80psi so I don't have to look at the stupid light. Truck is 2017 2500 Larimie CCSB with autoride rear. I know I will probably need new rims for no rubbing. Truck is blacked out so looking for black rims. I'm in Colorado

Thank you

2017 Ram 2500 CCSB | AFE CAI | 4" Straight Pipe | MM3 Tuned by Anarchy

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Rims and Tires

@CustomOffsets

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Champion View Post
    I am looking for 35x12.5x20 tires. Not too aggressive, want good snow traction for mountain driving. Tires would need to be able to have 80psi so I don't have to look at the stupid light. Truck is 2017 2500 Larimie CCSB with autoride rear. I know I will probably need new rims for no rubbing. Truck is blacked out so looking for black rims. I'm in Colorado

Thank you

The light you can recalibrate to a new PSI, as we do it all the time! but we do have options for F load tires! Since you're wanting something super specific shoot us a filled out quote form an we can help you out! customoffsets.com/quote

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

How would I recalibrate the TPMS. I want to fit a 35" on my 2017 2500 with the auto level rear suspension. I don't want to add a lift right now. I am looking for a tire and possible a wheel if needed that would let me do that. I like the look of the hybrid tires or a nice all terrain.

To fill out the quote on the website, I'm not sure if I know what brand of tire or wheel. I have a all black with the blackout package and would like to stay with a black wheel.

Thanks for the help

2017 Ram 2500 CCSB | AFE CAI | 4" Straight Pipe | MM3 Tuned by Anarchy

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post