Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My name is Travis!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

My name is Travis!

My handle is fulldrawassassin due to my love of bow hunting. This is my 3rd new Dodge Cummins. I put well over 100,000 miles on the Cummins engine and 68RFE tranny. This 2015 Ram 3500 is my dream truck as I've always wanted a Laramie Limited with the Aisin. I've been posting already and realized I never said hi. This is a awesome place to learn, grow, and help others with a Cummins.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Hollnagel, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, 12_Valve liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome @Fulldrawassassin

Who u work for? I do directional drilling. Im still working for now thank god!

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hollnagel View Post
    Welcome @Fulldrawassassin

Who u work for? I do directional drilling. Im still working for now thank god!
    Key Energy Services in Williston, ND
    I'm a rig supervisor and rotate an 18 and 9 schedule

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Nice. I'm on 14/7 right now till things pick back up.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hollnagel View Post
    Nice. I'm on 14/7 right now till things pick back up.
    Good luck my friend. We all need oil prices to go back up. Stay safe out there and keep the faith.

I love my cummins, just scared of the added power and don't want to hurt it. I love the true power now but miss being free to get on it when it was stock having no fear of hurting it. Just want to get on it WOT and feel safe.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Hollnagel, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I haven't WOT since the delete and Raceme Ultra. Only 3/4 throttle from 60-90 mph. It was impressive but I was have afraid.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

LOL I hear u. I'm not to hard on mine either. But I won't hold back on passing people driving slow either.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Welcome!!!

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCLB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fulldrawassassin View Post
    My handle is fulldrawassassin due to my love of bow hunting. This is my 3rd new Dodge Cummins. I put well over 100,000 miles on the Cummins engine and 68RFE tranny. This 2015 Ram 3500 is my dream truck as I've always wanted a Laramie Limited with the Aisin. I've been posting already and realized I never said hi. This is a awesome place to learn, grow, and help others with a Cummins.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Welcome @Fulldrawassassin.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast