Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New to igotacummins

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Welcome...cough cough...Delete...cough cough...Delete that other forum...

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Likes Polaraco liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Thx guys.

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    We're nothing like that group over there.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Likes DRD, Weeseven liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Apparently not. The admin over there would kick u if certain things were mentioned in excess. Little more laid back here.

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Nobody here believes in rolling coal in populated places for the sport of it. That's just wrong to do that and very disrespectful of others. We all here do like and the smell and sound of an unrestricted Cummins engine. There's no point in hiding that fact and the other forum isn't fooling anyone if they are truly worried about big brother watching.

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chummins13 View Post
    Thx guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    We're nothing like that group over there.
    Apparently not. The admin over there would kick u if certain things were mentioned in excess. Little more laid back here.
    Nobody here believes in rolling coal in populated places for the sport of it. That's just wrong to do that and very disrespectful of others. We all here do like and the smell and sound of an unrestricted Cummins engine. There's no point in hiding that fact and the other forum isn't fooling anyone if they are truly worried about big brother watching.
    Nah Nothing to be concerned with. We're a pretty fair bunch. Lots of civil debates, no drama, and as said, we're fair. We're all brothers and sisters here. We have some real good talent too.

Now where did I put that

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Good deal guys thx. Double r I see that your in nc. Where abouts, never heard of you guys until a day ago

12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel LLC is the best kept secret around, LOL.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

13. Likes DRD liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Well here's the deal on me. I've worked on diesels all my life. I've helped a couple of other tuners behind the scenes but God set me on different path and Double R Diesel was born about a year ago.

15. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Good deal guys thx. Double r I see that your in nc. Where abouts, never heard of you guys until a day ago
    I'm near the southeast coast, part of the Harrells township. Really close to Bay Tree Lake.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast