Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  92
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

1. Top Of Page | #71

User Info Menu

Problem is they probably don't care, LOL.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #72

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    Problem is they probably don't care, LOL.
    Yes sir, you're exactly right. I know they have paying advertisers, but looks like they could do something a little different on a site dedicated to Cummins powered Dodge/Ram trucks.

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Top Of Page | #73

User Info Menu

We agree. From what we see their trying to use our traffic for ads.

NOT HAPPY!

4. Top Of Page | #74

User Info Menu

Well damn, look what I started... :stirpot:

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Likes Minion2012 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #75

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Well damn, look what I started... :stirpot:
    Yeah look what you did, LOL.

7. Likes Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #76

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    Well sent over a tech question so hope to hear something back by 2020.
    In my day, there was a song. In the year 2525. Seems to have become true in any business today.

I agree. We own Dodges. Ram is kicking Chevy's butt. GM is big bizz strong arming their advertisers to break rules. Wasted money.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #77

User Info Menu

New rant after yesterdays snow...
    I just love it when you plow a driveway and the home owner come out and ask if you could make the drive a little wider you know up there by the trees so a say sure ( do it a hundred times before) so there i go its dark i make a pass clean up alittle at bottom of drive I back out and bam (what the heck was that noise ) look to my right couldn't see anything through my mirror... Oh wait where did that mirror go . Guess im back to my stock non tow mirrors

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

11. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #78

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeseven View Post
    New rant after yesterdays snow...
    I just love it when you plow a driveway and the home owner come out and ask if you could make the drive a little wider you know up there by the trees so a say sure ( do it a hundred times before) so there i go its dark i make a pass clean up alittle at bottom of drive I back out and bam (what the heck was that noise ) look to my right couldn't see anything through my mirror... Oh wait where did that mirror go http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...f4812d530a.jpg. Guess im back to my stock non tow mirrors
    Blame it n the tree. LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

13. Top Of Page | #79

User Info Menu

Hey... At least it only got the mirror...

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

14. Top Of Page | #80

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Hey... At least it only got the mirror...
    That what i was thinking

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast