Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  21
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Go Biggish or Go home? Compounds....

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: Go Biggish or Go home? Compounds....

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins7 View Post
    I'm sorry man I'm glad your better! Sounds like you have good plans for this setup though!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Even at these power levels the truck tows like a beast. The twins are kinda hard to love otherwise because its smooth power. Not hard hitting at all. With the twins you will learn to absolutely HATE the 68RFE though because now you're far more aware of how terrible it shifts and the TC locks up. (RevMax valve body and RevMaX TC). It builds boost incredibly quick and when I pull my 44 foot enclosed (circa 20,000lbs) you hardly notice it. When I pulled it stock (deleted) I fought the stock spool and the TC lock up. Now I just fight TC lock up. RecMac 850 is in my NEAR future and I will just send it!

2. Thanks Cummins7 thanked for this post
    Likes Cummins7, Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Re: Go Biggish or Go home? Compounds....

Quote Originally Posted by Nickcrsx View Post
    Even at these power levels the truck tows like a beast. The twins are kinda hard to love otherwise because its smooth power. Not hard hitting at all. With the twins you will learn to absolutely HATE the 68RFE though because now you're far more aware of how terrible it shifts and the TC locks up. (RevMax valve body and RevMaX TC). It builds boost incredibly quick and when I pull my 44 foot enclosed (circa 20,000lbs) you hardly notice it. When I pulled it stock (deleted) I fought the stock spool and the TC lock up. Now I just fight TC lock up. RecMac 850 is in my NEAR future and I will just send it!
    That's awesome man just followed you on Instagram too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234