Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Race me help

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Race me help

Just deleted a buddys 2012 cummins cab and chassis with 6speed manual and runs perfect when you delete with stock power but if you delete with power added it's almost impossible to drive, if you just barely touch the throttle it's almost like your mashing it to the floor and all the power is coming on at once. I even updated the raceme with the newest software still no change. Any ideas?

2015 ram 2500 ccsb 6 speed manual, full deletes and race me

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Race me help

Never tagged anyone lets see if this works or im doing it wrong. @Double R Diesel

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Race me help

I would contact @Franz. I think they've been trying to work through some cab and chassis issues. I'm not 100% though as I've not kept up with that.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post