Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible RaceMe Ultra Problems... I think! Need Help

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Update works great! Thanks Ray @Double R Diesel LLC
    Awesome Ray. 👍
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Raceme .23 version working strong on mine, spanking them efi boys.
    What we love to hear. 🏁

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Raceme .23 version working strong on mine, spanking them efi boys.
    Strange, for lack of a better word, how it works fine for some, and not for others. Generally I'd think of something like this as a user error for the guys having problems, but just to many with the same issue, and some of the guys have been using ultra since day one of release. @Franz. I think a guy named Hugh might be emailing you. He went into this limp mode of sorts again after reprogramming. Took about 130 miles of driving. Anyway I asked if he could email and work with you on the details of what his truck is doing. Hope he can help.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Strange, for lack of a better word, how it works fine for some, and not for others. Generally I'd think of something like this as a user error for the guys having problems, but just to many with the same issue, and some of the guys have been using ultra since day one of release. @Franz. I think a guy named Hugh might be emailing you. He went into this limp mode of sorts again after reprogramming. Took about 130 miles of driving. Anyway I asked if he could email and work with you on the details of what his truck is doing. Hope he can help.
    Yes of course can he contact me, I even appeal to come in contact with me to find the reason. It is very odd why some are loosing power, what I now get back from one of the customers is that he only want's to have the turbo whistle back on idle......
    For all of you, if running into issues email direct at office@raceme.eu and adding pictures of the Info screens from ECM Info and RaceMe Ultra Information is also a good idea to do.

Franz

6. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, RATLIN'HP, oneshotkyle liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

Mine is running better than ever with the "new" old update and .24. The only thing that I have noticed is my fuel mileage has gone to absolute crap! I went from 20.8/MPG average with 150HP tune on interstate at 78/MPH to now 15.1/MPG and 9/MPG pulling 16ft trailer with Polaris Ranger Crew. Not to worried about it though as long as the truck keeps running like a sports car! haha I am on mild spool. Haven't even tried quick spool, but with all the talk I'm gonna give it a go today!

8. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hugedogleg View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for all the hard work @Franz I'm gonna install the update this morning. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! @Double R Diesel LLC @RATLIN'HP @beans20 I am originally from Hazlehurst. Good to see someone from the God's Country! haha
    I'm originally from crystal springs @hugedogleg

10. Likes beans20 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

i was on the 10-14 tune and was experiencing considerable power loss. i just loaded the 1.0.24.7 tune. the improvement is considerable. now making boost 25+ whereas before i was around 15-16 and the egts are going 1350+ and before best i could get was around 1100. will run it for a while and see what happens. btw i like this forum and recognize some names from the cf.

12. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, TX NIGHT TRAIN thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2 View Post
    i was on the 10-14 tune and was experiencing considerable power loss. i just loaded the 1.0.24.7 tune. the improvement is considerable. now making boost 25+ whereas before i was around 15-16 and the egts are going 1350+ and before best i could get was around 1100. will run it for a while and see what happens. btw i like this forum and recognize some names from the cf.
    Thanks for the report!

Welcome BTW! Glad you found us!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

14. Top Of Page | #58

User Info Menu

thank you and ironically i found you guys on the cf. or should i say us guys

15. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2 View Post
    thank you and ironically i found you guys on the cf. or should i say us guys
    Nice. Glad you could join us.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

17. Top Of Page | #60

User Info Menu

What's your name? I'm originally from Hazlehurst and grew up with tons of guys in Crystal Springs. Went to Copiah Academy, graduated in '02 @TX NIGHT TRAIN

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast