Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  35
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FLO~PRO VS Jamo Exhaust

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

FLO~PRO VS Jamo Exhaust

Hi everybody I getting ready to start getting my stuff for my delete. I was wondering if any body had any in put to pros or cons with either of these exhuast systems. both 4in stainless steel with muffler option Flo-pro ss-1874 or Jamo D006tb.

Anoter question was looking at putting a banks intake horn on when i do my egr delete worth it?

Thanks everybody in advance

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

FLO~PRO VS Jamo Exhaust

I've got FloPro on mine. Excellent product that fits well and clamps are high quality. I didn't get a muffler, so can't say on that.

Intake horn is on my list also, but there are other companies that don't make up gain numbers. I'm looking at Glacier Diesel Power or Shibby Engineering. Both have excellent reviews where Banks has a lot of poor reviews. It will help, though to be honest you may not notice much difference with just the horn.

2015 Ram 2500 with a majestic 6.7 Cummins and 68RFE. Fully deleted with MM3 and tunes from DoubleRDiesel. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. S&B cold air intake. Custom sound system by Me. Proud American.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

FLO~PRO VS Jamo Exhaust

Like stated above, the GDP intake horn and the Shibby are the best out there in my opinion.

As far as the exhaust goes, i have not used jamo personally but i have seen a lot of trucks use them and do not see an issue with them so i would say it is worth a shot! I would love to get some reviews from you if you decide to go the jamo route. Ill shoot you a message my friend.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

FLO~PRO VS Jamo Exhaust

thanks guys i will check them intake horns out

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

FLO~PRO VS Jamo Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by JGREENIE View Post
    Hi everybody I getting ready to start getting my stuff for my delete. I was wondering if any body had any in put to pros or cons with either of these exhuast systems. both 4in stainless steel with muffler option Flo-pro ss-1874 or Jamo D006tb.

Anoter question was looking at putting a banks intake horn on when i do my egr delete worth it?

Thanks everybody in advance
    Most guys are running FloPro exhaust systems and stay away from Banks they are all hype and BS
    GDP Intake Horn and Shibby Engineering hands down way better products
    Talk to Clayton at DDP he will hook you up with the right stuff great guy to deal with and Ray from DRD Custom tunes on MM3 tuning platform

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

FLO~PRO VS Jamo Exhaust

I've been running the same Flo~Pro turbo back system on my early '07 for almost 8 years now. No rot, no broken hangers, no problems of any kind. As for aftermarket intake horns, unless you find one that comes with an upgraded intake plenum that effectively increases air flow to the 2 rear cylinders they are a waste of money in anything other than high horsepower, (1000+ at the tires) build.

11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

FLO~PRO VS Jamo Exhaust

New to the Diesel world. I was wondering if the video on YouTube of "The Great 6.7 Intake Shootout" had any legitimacy to it? Banks is claiming some high numbers compared to GDP. I'm only interested because I plan on deleting everything on that intake anyway, so why not just get better airflow while I'm at it. Maybe it's a placebo, "But it looks cool!"

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

FLO~PRO VS Jamo Exhaust

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

FLO~PRO VS Jamo Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by Mattxoaaron View Post
    New to the Diesel world. I was wondering if the video on YouTube of "The Great 6.7 Intake Shootout" had any legitimacy to it? Banks is claiming some high numbers compared to GDP. I'm only interested because I plan on deleting everything on that intake anyway, so why not just get better airflow while I'm at it. Maybe it's a placebo, "But it looks cool!"
    Banks is **** you need to go with Shibby Air Horn or GDP Air Horn check out Clayton at DDP for prices and info

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

FLO~PRO VS Jamo Exhaust

Agreed with the Flo-Pro 4" with muffler exhaust, I'm extremely happy with mine.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

16. Likes cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast