Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MM3 DRD Tunes

1. Top Of Page | #1

MM3 DRD Tunes

Good afternoon guys. I just purchased an MM3 tuner and see Ray and the crew at DRD get alot of love on here. I'm active Military and I'm trying to keep my 11 running forever. That being said I cant see the prices of the tunes without paying $100?? Am I doing something wrong? I just want to know how much a few times are for a military member. Thank you to anyone that can help.

2. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 DRD Tunes

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianabred View Post
    Good afternoon guys. I just purchased an MM3 tuner and see Ray and the crew at DRD get alot of love on here. I'm active Military and I'm trying to keep my 11 running forever. That being said I cant see the prices of the tunes without paying $100?? Am I doing something wrong? I just want to know how much a few times are for a military member. Thank you to anyone that can help.
    For his tunes you will need to purchase a membership for this forum. It is a protection not only for him but for you as well. It’s well worth it as most everyone will agree this forum is full of awesome knowledge and great people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

How much are the tunes if I already own an MM3?

6. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianabred View Post
    How much are the tunes if I already own an MM3?
    I’ll shoot you a message my friend.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Top Of Page | #5

I'm kinda in the same boat buddy... trying to decide between Anarchy or PPEI for EFI live, or just spending a little more and getting an MM3 from DRD since all his reviews are amazing....but...I can't even find prices and options without shelling out a hundo up front...not cool

9. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaincaveman View Post
    I'm kinda in the same boat buddy... trying to decide between Anarchy or PPEI for EFI live, or just spending a little more and getting an MM3 from DRD since all his reviews are amazing....but...I can't even find prices and options without shelling out a hundo up front...not cool
    Become a LPM and go with the MM3 tuner and tunes from Ray he is and it is the best tuning in the business hands down end of story
    those other companies are total BS can’t hold a candle to Rays tunes

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

11. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

If you become a LPM here then get your stuff from Ray, the discount you get will pay you back plus some

16’ 2500
    Medicated by DRD

2016 2500 6.7
    2" Level Kit
    Medicated by DRD

13. Top Of Page | #8

Also...my truck is a 2008...is MM3 overkill for a 3rd gen?

14. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Also...my truck is a 2008...is MM3 overkill for a 3rd gen?
    No.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

16. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Hey I have a question relating to the membership fee, I thought I read on here in one of the forums that if you were a customer prior to having to be a member of the igotacummins all you needed to do was provide your order number and you could still purchase tunes, am I mistaken or is that the case.

18. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast