Thanks Thanks:  71
Likes Likes:  179
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MM3 Tuner full tune package

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner full tune package

Quote Originally Posted by 14DODGE View Post
    I am going to do the pillar mount because I previously had the EDGE CTS2 mounted there as well. As far as the trimming of the mount I also watched the video and it doesn't look to bad.
    Once I get everything and do the install I will feed back on this subject as well.
    Thank You @14DODGE, can't wait to see the finished over all product Is the video on Rays website ? I will be deleting by the end of this month, I'm doing the homework on which package to go with and .... well.... YOUR package and settings sounds great so I just might follow suit

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 4X4

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Thank You @14DODGE, can't wait to see the finished over all product Is the video on Rays website ? I will be deleting by the end of this month, I'm doing the homework on which package to go with and .... well.... YOUR package and settings sounds great so I just might follow suit

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 4X4
    You helped with most of the homework so Thank You

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 4X4

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

This thread was very helpful. Might save Ray a little time also.

2016 2500 6.7
    2" Level Kit
    Medicated by DRD

6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 4X4
    I believe I found the video on YouTube.
    Just type in DOUBLERDIESEL and I believe it was the how to install the MM3 Tuner.

7. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

I believe I found the video on YouTube.
    Just type in DOUBLERDIESEL and I believe it was the how to install the MM3 Tuner.

yeah ray has a lot of helpful videos on YouTube. Including how to get your stock file and what to do after you received your custom tune. Plus a lot more great videos.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Just wanted to throw an update out there.

I just got my truck back from the dealer recall and I will be busy for a bit before I can install everything (MM3 tuner, 4" flo pro delete pipes, and HPP sensor plug cover kit).

I was actually sitting at the dealer thinking ok if I pull my factory exhaust off and tune the truck with the MM3 and all of a sudden I get a factory recall in the mail after everything has been deleted, so would I have to put everything back to stock just to take it in for a factory recall?

My dealer has already done recall work on my truck with the edge CTS2 in the truck but it was unplugged from the OBD port, they didn't even care it was in the truck and performed the repairs.

So that being said can I do the same with the MM3 as far as programming back to stock and unplug it from the OBD plug and leave my deleted exhaust in the truck?

2014 Dodge 2500 CC 4x4 SB Zone 6.5” lift with20” TIS wheels wrapped with 37” tires/AFE cold air intake/ BD Throttle sensitivity booster/ MM3 custom tuned by Ray @ DOUBLERDIESEL/ 4" flo-pro full delete. ARP head studs in the works.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

I would say no cause it will throw a code as soon as its started... but Im sure others will chime in. Plus the dodge scanner will then know the truck has been deleted an flag your vin in the system.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

You can unplug your mm3 and even take it out of the truck with out any codes. As far as the dealer screwing something up you just have to let them know don't flash your ecm. If they have to for what ever reason just return the truck to stock after they flash whatever they have to they will probably come and get you and let you know your truck is lit up like a Christmas tree and you simply have to reflash your tuning back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Got everything installed yesterday in the truck along with taking out the factory exhaust. All I can say is WOW! This truck of mine is a whole new beast and sounds so good straight piped. The exhaust is a little time consuming to do by yourself but I only have to do it every other year so it is well worth the hassle.

The power is just amazing and the sound is great!

I can't thank everyone enough that has helped me in this process !!!

I will post pics as soon as I can.

2014 Dodge 2500 CC 4x4 SB Zone 6.5” lift with20” TIS wheels wrapped with 37” tires/AFE cold air intake/ BD Throttle sensitivity booster/ MM3 custom tuned by Ray @ DOUBLERDIESEL/ 4" flo-pro full delete. ARP head studs in the works.

16. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Got everything installed yesterday in the truck along with taking out the factory exhaust. All I can say is WOW! This truck of mine is a whole new beast and sounds so good straight piped. The exhaust is a little time consuming to do by yourself but I only have to do it every other year so it is well worth the hassle.

The power is just amazing and the sound is great!

I can't thank everyone enough that has helped me in this process !!!

I will post pics as soon as I can.
    Awesome!

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

17. Thanks cumminsbadgirl, sats0503 thanked for this post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast