Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuning a stock truck

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Tuning a stock truck

Yep. I installed a BD plate a few years ago along with a BD deep trans pan so I'd have a drain plug. Ray tuned it to run 250 line pressure so I didn't have to use a controller. Works great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I started tuning my 2012 RAM stock. Was ok, reduced Regens but was still losing economy. On a def truck that might not be as much of and issue. Check with Anarchy Diesel, not sure if they do stock but think they do. 2017 trucks make plenty of power.

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Plus 1 on EGR delete.

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I would contact Ray at double r diesel. I personally wouldn't let anarchy tune a golf cart.

6. Thanks F350Cummins thanked for this post
    Likes F350Cummins liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Capt543 View Post
    I would contact Ray at double r diesel. I personally wouldn't let anarchy tune a golf cart.
    as much crap as I have heard about anarchy, and their inability to stand behind their work, I would not go to them. DRD is awesome and will stand behind his work and the products he sells.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

8. Likes Capt543 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    as much crap as I have heard about anarchy, and their inability to stand behind their work, I would not go to them. DRD is awesome and will stand behind his work and the products he sells.

Sadly, I as well have heard a few bad things about anarchy. I’m not sure what’s going on but the service quality has gone down from what I have heard. I am very picky at who I let my customers choose from when it comes to customer service and reliability.

Also, if you want a little more of a good feeling you should check out the pedal commander. It will adjust the sensitivity of your pedal which is super nice. Once you use it you’ll always want one LOL. It’s the feeling of a tuned truck ( kinda ) for less money.

https://www.dudesdieselperformance.c...egory=34087074

There is always the famous drd compliant tuning as well as a stealth module. A few options for ya for sure my friend!

Just make sure your driving the truck how your supposed to and you should be just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Dave Mathews at Draconian Diesel is highly recommended. Couldnt edit my previous post...

11. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Dave Mathews at Draconian Diesel is highly recommended. Couldnt edit my previous post. I tuned my own truck using MCC and lots of research along with trial and error. In the end am very happy with the tune I came up with. Getting good economy along with a boost in power for my needs. Oh, my DIC is accurate too which is a plus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12