Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Best tune 09

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Best tune 09

Ultra on pre-10
    What are you guys running for your tune, timing, fuel, etc....
    To get best performance and mileage

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Best tune 09

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

120hp w/Timing, rail default, timing advanced (ends up being 23deg +or-) , VGT mild keeps it under 25psi boost, works best for me since I'm stock except deletes. EGT's under 1000 most of the time and about 19mpg combined. If I tow I do 30hp W/Timing, the rest the same as above. I just wish Franz would get the Trans tune for us so Ray has all he needs, it keeps getting pushed farther out every time I hear. We did get the RT last update though so there' hope.

5. Thanks RATLIN'HP, rickywoodworking thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

You guys could always check into companies that bench flash the tcm that your pre 2010 trucks have. I'm sure there are places that still do that. It's kind of a couple day deal though. But it's only like 5 minutes to pull the tcm, overnight it, they tune it, and then they overnight back. Just a thought.
    Also know that I beat the tar out of 08, pulling hard, and pulling heavy. Smarty tuned. No trans tuning whatsoever, and never an issue.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I don't worry about the Trans functioning its more about the annoying shift points and performance. And I went with the Ultra at a higher initial expense to get it all in 1 package, and based on their claims of future features that would include '07s - '09s.

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Talked to Raceme Canada today. They actually offer a trans tune option. It boosts line pressure to just below mechanical and shift points along with a few other things. Step in the right direction

Will be installing this afternoon. Hopefully I'm fully updated already. If not the process is extensive compared to others I've used to update

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    Talked to Raceme Canada today. They actually offer a trans tune option. It boosts line pressure to just below mechanical and shift points along with a few other things. Step in the right direction

Will be installing this afternoon. Hopefully I'm fully updated already. If not the process is extensive compared to others I've used to update
    You'd really be better off just updating to the latest first to make sure. Other than the download taking maybe 15 minutes, depending on your computer speed I guess, updating the card after that takes like 3 minutes.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Well Rays started on Warp for us. And on my '08 the first tunes he's sent have already improved response and performance. I'm going to test with some light (ATV'S) towing today.When he gets them fine tuned to where he likes, I can see what all the excitement has been about. Great to work with and his corrections have been lightning fast.When Beta is complete '07.5s up will want this for sure.Thanks for the hard work Ray!!

13. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, Power247, DRD liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post

What happened with this? So far as I can tell its not out for us yet was this just a bogus claim?