Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raceme package

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Raceme package

Just got price for @Double R Diesel! Ray is the man great deal answered my questions will be ordering tomorrow not sure how long it will take to get here but I will be waiting for the big brown truck every night. LOL. Next on list is ARP 625 head studs. How many are running stock tranny and how many have done upgrades to theirs?

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

2. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, DRD, oneshotkyle liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I have stock tranny just word of advice do not put power up and try to power launch in 4wd you will smoke it....

Sent from my pocket device that constantly goes off.

4. Thanks LB Heating, DRD, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, DRD, oneshotkyle liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LB Heating View Post
    Just got price for @Double R Diesel! Ray is the man great deal answered my questions will be ordering tomorrow not sure how long it will take to get here but I will be waiting for the big brown truck every night. LOL. Next on list is ARP 625 head studs. How many are running stock tranny and how many have done upgrades to theirs?
    With Ray it won't take long at all to get there I can promise you that from experience it took about 3 days tops for it all to arrive! He's the best!

6. Thanks LB Heating, DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, DanO thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle, DanO liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel is the man for sure!

8. Thanks LB Heating, DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, DanO thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle, DanO liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Night train love your truck

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LB Heating View Post
    Night train love your truck
    Thank you sir! I can't wait until I get it back!

12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Im running a stock Trans in my 2011 ram . Im also using the Race Me Jr , I leave my truck in stage 3 performance all the time but I dont drive it like an idiot either, I dont burn the tires off or drag race of the lights.

I been told by my diesel mechanic as long as I continue to drive it sensibly and not mistreat it then it is fine to leave in the satge 3 performance mode.
    I would like to put a Trans tuner in it though just havent gotten around to it yet .
    It is very nice in stage 3 on the interstate when you want to pass someone , Barley ease into it and it takes off like a mad dog....

13. Thanks LB Heating thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Thank you sir! I can't wait until I get it back!
    I know the feeling been with out mine since Monday for a little mishap in the driveway truck slid on ice and stopped against a tree.

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Dang bud that sucks. Im glad I haven't had any of those mishaps but ice is Houston is rare and normally shuts the whole city down lmfao!

17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Dang bud that sucks. Im glad I haven't had any of those mishaps but ice is Houston is rare and normally shuts the whole city down lmfao!
    Really sucks truck is only 7 months old. Withdrawal is setting in, especially since I will be waiting on big brown truck from Ray after tomorrow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast