Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 135 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1341

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    No way the actual position could be 100% closed. I know that maybe what it says, but a true 100% closed would blow a gasket at full throttle.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    So when will custom tuning be ready again? LOL.
    Edit- To be clear not asking cuz I think the new update is bad. Just can't hardly wait for the magic.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Thanks DRD, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, Shane G., oneshotkyle, E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1342

User Info Menu

That's true I guess about it recording highest value. Seeing the 100 closed had me thinking it probably shouldn't do that, but I do have no clue at which point in the pull it hit that. Just know it recorded it.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #1343

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    I'm to scared man I don't wanna tear my hit up it made me nervous when I seen those number. But some little punk a$$ kid in his duramax was riding my tail, once we hit the 4 lanes I gave it half throttle and didn't see him again until I slowed down. I didn't do it for long either, I was probably going 50 when I gave it some gas took a split second I was at 90 and I let out.
    I rolled up on 34.7psi changing lanes cause the person in the lane to the right decided they wanted to be where i was as i was changing lanes into theres. I hammered down, gave em a quick smoke show and didnt see em again LOL.

I definitely agree this truck is an animal with this update. And it spools absurdly fast. Ill roll into it thinking maybe 15psi. Look down and the ultra says 28+ LOL

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

5. Likes oneshotkyle, DRD, Shane G. liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #1344

User Info Menu

I wonder if it's only the higher HP tunes that are showing the crazy boost. I'll watch the gauge a little better tomorrow. I don't have the cajones to try 120hp so we'll see what she does with my lame 60hp tune. LOL

I agree with others, there's a ton of power with this update. I broke the tires loose yesterday rolling into the throttle at 30mph, on a slightly damp highway with 8000 pounds of enclosed trailer behind me.

7. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, RamIt liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #1345

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    That's a lot of boost coming from a factory VGT. Would you happen to be monitoring the VGT closed % at WOT? At 40 psi of boost, drive pressure is bound to be close to 70 psi...and that's a lot for the factory head bolts to keep the gasket sealed.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    I'm getting nervous I want them head studs REAL BAD but my wife wants them to be a heck of a lot cheaper. She ain't having it! I love my wife to death but I wish I could make her understand some of these things I want are a necessity not just a luxury.

9. Likes DRD, Shane G., oneshotkyle, E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1346

User Info Menu

I'm getting nervous I want them head studs REAL BAD but my wife wants them to be a heck of a lot cheaper. She ain't having it! I love my wife to death but I wish I could make her understand some of these things I want are a necessity not just a luxury.

I just put 625 arp studs on my truck last week. Its a small investment compared to tearing down your motor, putting new gaskets on, and by that point you're most likely just going to by the studs anyways at that point... haha

11. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, oneshotkyle, E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #1347

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    So when will custom tuning be ready again? LOL.
    Edit- To be clear not asking cuz I think the new update is bad. Just can't hardly wait for the magic.
    I second that! Looking forward to what custom tuning has to offer... *cough* *cough* Ray

13. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #1348

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shane G. View Post
    I just put 625 arp studs on my truck last week. Its a small investment compared to tearing down your motor, putting new gaskets on, and by that point you're most likely just going to by the studs anyways at that point... haha
    Haha that was my exact point in another thread. I understand but she DOES NOT. All that heffer sees is $$$$$$, coming out of the account.

15. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #1349

User Info Menu

Haha that was my exact point in another thread. I understand but she DOES NOT. All that heffer sees is $$$$$$, coming out of the account.
    I had to explain at lengths why I needed to drop almost 2k on a full delete for mine LOL. But when I broke down the savings of buying no DEF and less fuel it was an easy win hahaha.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

17. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #1350

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    I had to explain at lengths why I needed to drop almost 2k on a full delete for mine LOL. But when I broke down the savings of buying no DEF and less fuel it was an easy win hahaha.

Yeah that's how I won that argument also! That and one post I made asking about an emissions related DTC Ray clarified something that I asked about and she broke.

19. Likes RamIt, oneshotkyle liked this post
Page 135 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast