Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 56 of 253 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #551

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Highly doubt it being missed. LOL. The choir over on the the dark side already on it to. Hahahaha
    Oh boy!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #552

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Highly doubt it being missed. LOL. The choir over on the the dark side already on it to. Hahahaha
    That does not surprise me at all. 😕

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Top Of Page | #553

User Info Menu

What are they saying?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Top Of Page | #554

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    What are they saying?

Looks as if Franz posted the same info over there as he did here...

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/sh...php?p=21914098

Look at the response there vs here!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #555

User Info Menu

I dont mean to be a hater but going on cummins forum just makes me think too much , i don't understand how there is so many people over there with bad running trucks with this platform , so bad in fact that they are removing the race me and returning to stock all together ?? i get a couple inconsistent shifts every now and then but the truck runs perfect and doesnt miss a beat and i run the truck hard every damn day . I dont see how it can be user error i know there are alot of ECM calibrations out there but still come on terrible misfires and CEL's ??? Or am i missing something ?

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #556

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tech$12 View Post
    I dont mean to be a hater but going on cummins forum just makes me think too much , i don't understand how there is so many people over there with bad running trucks with this platform , so bad in fact that they are removing the race me and returning to stock all together ?? i get a couple inconsistent shifts every now and then but the truck runs perfect and doesnt miss a beat and i run the truck hard every damn day . I dont see how it can be user error i know there are alot of ECM calibrations out there but still come on terrible misfires and CEL's ??? Or am i missing something ?
    Honestly, you can't believe everything you read over there. The one guy that made the claim that folks are removing Ultras over there is in fact a pot stirring EFI loving Ultra hater...just saying.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Tech$12 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #557

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Honestly, you can't believe everything you read over there. The one guy that made the claim that folks are removing Ultras over there is in fact a pot stirring EFI loving Ultra hater...just saying.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

ahhh gotcha , thats why i stay off the forums these days haha Ray you're the man shoot me a text or email when you get custom tuning and ill be one of your first customers or testers !! I know your neighbor has a 15 but if ya need any elevation or towing data just hit me up , Technician #12 over and out .

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #558

User Info Menu

Ill also be avail if you need testers for a 2010 when u get it up and running.. Let me know

14. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #559

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tech$12 View Post
    I read all that also and laughed out loud. Don't get me wrong, it's too bad that some have issues for whatever the reason may be, but mine personally has ran amazing since trans tuning came out. I do have the high idle issue with the VGT jumping around when cold, simple fix for now, don't turn high idle on. When the truck goes into high idle on its own, it does the wierd VGT thing a little bit, but barely noticeable, and not for long. And yes when it's cold there may be a puff of smoke and some rough idle. -18 F yesterday morning, and I was not plugged in by the way. Fired right off went straight to auto high idle, ran some what rough for a little bit, but not bad at all. I don't know? I hate that some seem to have issues. But look at some of the people that say they are having the issues too. I'm not saying anything bad about them, I'm really not. But look back through their post history and some of them are the same ones that have a weeks worth of post just trying to update sd card and install originally. I'm really not trying to say anything bad about anyone, but user error comes to mind when I read things sometimes, or how much experience to some of the guys have with diesel in the first place. Just on here in another thread I was reading beans 20 thought he was having an issue with tuning. As I was reading I was like dude sounds like your gelling up. Nothing to do with tuning. But he figured it out with help from the forum which is great. But few of us really truly know each other. So what I'm saying the guy on cf that removed his ultra cuz it misfired, didn't shift right, and ran like dodo, well who really knows. But boy that sure opened the door for pot stirring smoke. So glad they banned me so now all I get to do lurk, and smile at the moronic post I read. Yep I creep everyday on cf if any of you jack wagons from the dark side are creeping around here. LOL! P.S. this post was not intended to offend anyone. For those with real tuning issues I feel your pain, and feel bad for you. Just my 2 pennies worth on how not everything is how it reads sometimes.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle, DRD thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #560

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    I read all that also and laughed out loud. Don't get me wrong, it's too bad that some have issues for whatever the reason may be, but mine personally has ran amazing since trans tuning came out. I do have the high idle issue with the VGT jumping around when cold, simple fix for now, don't turn high idle on. When the truck goes into high idle on its own, it does the wierd VGT thing a little bit, but barely noticeable, and not for long. And yes when it's cold there may be a puff of smoke and some rough idle. -18 F yesterday morning, and I was not plugged in by the way. Fired right off went straight to auto high idle, ran some what rough for a little bit, but not bad at all. I don't know? I hate that some seem to have issues. But look at some of the people that say they are having the issues too. I'm not saying anything bad about them, I'm really not. But look back through their post history and some of them are the same ones that have a weeks worth of post just trying to update sd card and install originally. I'm really not trying to say anything bad about anyone, but user error comes to mind when I read things sometimes, or how much experience to some of the guys have with diesel in the first place. Just on here in another thread I was reading beans 20 thought he was having an issue with tuning. As I was reading I was like dude sounds like your gelling up. Nothing to do with tuning. But he figured it out with help from the forum which is great. But few of us really truly know each other. So what I'm saying the guy on cf that removed his ultra cuz it misfired, didn't shift right, and ran like dodo, well who really knows. But boy that sure opened the door for pot stirring smoke. So glad they banned me so now all I get to do lurk, and smile at the moronic post I read. Yep I creep everyday on cf if any of you jack wagons from the dark side are creeping around here. LOL! P.S. this post was not intended to offend anyone. For those with real tuning issues I feel your pain, and feel bad for you. Just my 2 pennies worth on how not everything is how it reads sometimes.

What really ticks me off is they are just taking it off the trucks without really trying to get in contact with someone who can possibly help them fix it. Absolutely nothing is perfect, this is a fairly new product so yes there will be issues but usually once Franz gets wind of it he is trying to fix it almost immediately. You have to be patient some people are demanding that it be fixed right away. I don't care who you are it's not going to be perfect. I gelled up just the other day and didn't immediately think oh it's the tuner, part of me did then I realized just earlier it was fine so of course i figured out it was gelling. Thank goodness even if it were to be the tuner I would have stuck with it because I know damn good and well my issues probably would have been fixed in a timely manner. I for one think that this is a great platform to start with also, I don't want a product that has their hand in every cookie jar out there. The fact that this solely is for cummins makes me feel better because it's dedication to one vehicle not all of them. Also I'm not gonna bad mouth a product I've never tried before, regardless of someone else's opinion on the matter I want personal experience so I don't look like a fool anymore than I already do. Idk about efi or bully dog or banks or whatever else is out there so my lips are sealed on those products I like what I have and I will be patient for fixes and whatever else is to come. End of rant.

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
Page 56 of 253 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast