Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  32
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bd 68RFE transmission

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Bd 68RFE transmission

Looking for info about this transmission I have my truck tuned using raceme ultra. What I’d like to know is what line pressure is this tuner able to turn trans up too? Also just would like to know any info on this trans.? Yes I made the mistake and ran my programmed stock to hard and poof trans is dead so looking to get it replaced

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2015 ram 2500 Laramie amp steps line x the box 18" outlaw wheels bfg rigid terrain tires raceme ultra sinister egr delete flopro pipe

2. Likes Jaxonsram liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Bd 68RFE transmission

Quote Originally Posted by Cumminsram15 View Post
    Looking for info about this transmission I have my truck tuned using raceme ultra. What I’d like to know is what line pressure is this tuner able to turn trans up too? Also just would like to know any info on this trans.? Yes I made the mistake and ran my programmed stock to hard and poof trans is dead so looking to get it replaced

I'll shoot you a pm bud.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Thanks Cumminsram15 thanked for this post
    Likes Cumminsram15, Jaxonsram liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thank you for your response and pm about info.

2015 ram 2500 Laramie amp steps line x the box 18" outlaw wheels bfg rigid terrain tires raceme ultra sinister egr delete flopro pipe

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Emailed BD trans is rated 700hp 1300 torque safely so I can’t wait to get truck back with headstuds, egr sinister kit, BD performance trans, BD flex plate,BD torque converter ,egt probe for raceme ultra getting excited couple more days

7. Likes Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Sounds beefy! Look forward to your review once you get it all installed.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Anything coming from BD is good. Unlike much of the Banks stuff. BD hates warranties.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Thanks Cumminsram15 thanked for this post
    Likes Cumminsram15, walla2k5 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Anything coming from BD is good. Unlike much of the Banks stuff. BD hates warranties.
    They definitely make it tuff to get it fixed under warranty by just the way you have to have it serviced in time and extra filer they add to the line as well

13. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

They definitely make it tuff to get it fixed under warranty by just the way you have to have it serviced in time and extra filer they add to the line as well

What I was referring too is BD makes their stuff Not to need warranty work

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

15. Thanks Cumminsram15 thanked for this post
    Likes Cumminsram15 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I figured that. That is good to know. I just added as well they have allot in place to make sure you don’t abuse the trans

17. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I figured that. That is good to know. I just added as well they have allot in place to make sure you don’t abuse the trans

Abuse is the Number 1 reason for trans failures. BD is always conservative with their advertising about their products. Years ago, when they came out with their intercoolers, I got the opportunity to beta one at a discount in my 08. While chatting with the owner, I learned he uses my philosophy. Ad 10% in the construction to a spec, and deduct 10% from the design spec to advertising. A 20% safety margin. I used to do that in my engineering too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast