Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  12

Thread: Dealer Issues

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Dealer Issues

I recently installed Mopar Tow mirrors on my truck that did not come on it originally. I am at the dealer as I type this to have them program the turn signal and puddle lamps for operation.

They mentioned that they may not be able to program because I did not by direct from Mopar? Is that not the same as me purchasing from the dealer ship? They buy from Mopart then sell to the public?

Thanks for any story on this and sorry if this is not the right area for this thread. Just frustrated

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Dealer Issues

Sounds like hogwash to me. If they won't do it, ask a dealer that is customer friendly.

Sent from my Samsung S-8 using Tapatalk... DRD tuned 2012 Ram 2500 CCSB, Saddle Brown Pearl

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

3. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Yep! BS meter is through the roof. As long as it is the right mirrors for your year/model all they need to do is activate the sales code.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Likes walla2k5, Weeseven liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I agree... Although i have never had this question or issue... Most of the time it's as simple as activating the module for it. Kind of like how they used to activate the high idle on the older trucks. Yet still want to charge 150.00 bucks to hook up to the scanner..... Might go talk with the service advisors or one of the mechanics in the back as they are usually helpful.

If still no luck, definitely call around and keep asking. One will for sure be able to give you a better answer.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

7. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cmcalli View Post
    I recently installed Mopar Tow mirrors on my truck that did not come on it originally. I am at the dealer as I type this to have them program the turn signal and puddle lamps for operation.

They mentioned that they may not be able to program because I did not by direct from Mopar? Is that not the same as me purchasing from the dealer ship? They buy from Mopart then sell to the public?

Thanks for any story on this and sorry if this is not the right area for this thread. Just frustrated
    I know this is a few weeks old but if you still need help I posted the codes needed in a different thread. My mirrors weren’t OEM dealer mirrors either. A1 auto is where I got mine. I look for the thread and post it here.

2016 2500 6.7
    2" Level Kit
    Medicated by DRD

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

2016 2500 6.7
    2" Level Kit
    Medicated by DRD

11. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Did you ever get this done ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Good luck bud hope your able to find a friendly dealer

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

14. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Thanks! I did end up getting them to program successfully with some brief arguing.

16. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post