Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deleted mileage ?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Deleted mileage ?

Hi i have a 18 with less than 5k on it a G56 i am getting 11mpg pulling my 20 ft stock trailer loaded about 10k and avraging 16 empty. I was wondering if that mileage would go up much after a full delete and mm3 from ray that i have already purchased just havnt installed it yet because i hate to ruin my warrenty. My 09 didnt get good mileage at all untel i deleted it and then it woke right up i would get 14mpg pulling my trailer. Just curiouse if these 4th gens reacted the same way.

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Deleted mileage ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    Hi i have a 18 with less than 5k on it a G56 i am getting 11mpg pulling my 20 ft stock trailer loaded about 10k and avraging 16 empty. I was wondering if that mileage would go up much after a full delete and mm3 from ray that i have already purchased just havnt installed it yet because i hate to ruin my warrenty. My 09 didnt get good mileage at all untel i deleted it and then it woke right up i would get 14mpg pulling my trailer. Just curiouse if these 4th gens reacted the same way.
    I can’t say anything for a manual but my auto went from 13 to 18 average empty and 22 or 23 on the highway with 22/12s on 33s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks BigDaddyGrey thanked for this post
    Likes Muddy1, walla2k5, Abgunnar liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Nice i wasnt shure if it would make that mucj difference but that would be worth it

6. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

But before I put my wheels and tires on I mean I can get 20 to 21on the highway stock so really I can probably get about 28 miles to gallon highway if I put my stock wheels and tires back on. I also have the 3:23 rear gear in mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes walla2k5, cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I have 35 inch tires. I was in stop and go traffic for an hour and then ran 75mph for almost another 4 hour drive. Hand calculated I was getting 22mpg on DRD 90hp tune.

2013 | Ram 2500 | 4 door | Short Bed | MM3 by DRD | S&B Cold Air Intake | Jamo 4inch TB Exhaust |Shibby Plugs | Supernova V4 LED Bulbs |

2013 Ram 2500, 4 door, short bed, MM3 by DRD, S&B Cold Air Intake, Jamo 4inch Exhaust with muffler and tip, Shibby Plugs, Supernova V4 LED headlight bulbs

10. Thanks BigDaddyGrey thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum sir. Glad to have ya here.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

12. Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

My 2018 G56 w/ 35s went from 17-18mpg on highway empty to 22-23, all hand calculated

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

14. Likes Abgunnar liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I get 15-16 with mixed towing and driving .

16. Thanks cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsdieselfreak, Abgunnar liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I have the G56 and full delete 5” flopro drd lite gained almost 1.5 mpg across the board in 30hp or stock tune

18. Thanks BigDaddyGrey thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

My 15 auto got 16 combined on a 3" lift and 35x12.50x20 Toyo M/Ts running a 120hp tune from Ray.

Pure highway I was in the 20s with conservative driving.

Mileage improved slightly when I switched to Toyo AT2 Extremes in 35x12.50x18

http://www.fuelly.com/car/ram/2500/2...cinskim/375898
    ^My Fuelly log to show the consistency of MPGs

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, BigDaddyGrey thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast