Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 94 of 253 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #931

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Ohhh ok. I saw a video on a 4th gen where there was a noticeable difference in the sound between mild and quick spool.

My percentage was at 93% on initial start up and then dropped down to 86
    Little late catching up here. Glad the install went well so far.

With the newest update from RaceME, the quick spool setting should no longer have the whistle at idle... Basically all the turbo settings will sound similar now.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #932

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Little late catching up here. Glad the install went well so far.

With the newest update from RaceME, the quick spool setting should no longer have the whistle at idle... Basically all the turbo settings will sound similar now.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

Gotcha, ok thats what I was thinking. But I couldn't remember if that was this update or a previous update. I can tell you this thing open downpipe has all the whistle in the world LOL.

4. Likes DRD, oneshotkyle liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #933

User Info Menu

Got another question...how exactly do you disconnect the def injector? Ive never seen a connection like this

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

6. Top Of Page | #934

User Info Menu

I wish I could answer that LOL. I messed with mine for a long time, and finally got it, but I don't know or remember exactly how I did. Hopefully someone else can chime in here.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Likes RamIt liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #935

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Got another question...how exactly do you disconnect the def injector? Ive never seen a connection like this

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs
    Torches. Hahahaha

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

9. Top Of Page | #936

User Info Menu

Squeeze the white plastic tabs together. It is a quick connecter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Sold. 1999 2500 24v auto. 53 block casualty. Edge comp, 5" exhaust, intake, leveled on 37s
    Sold. 1992 2500 reg cab 5 speed. pods, sb clutch, terrible paintjob
    Sold. 2004 3500 single wheel ccsb. udc tuned smarty, G56 swapped from auto, dual disc valair, ladder bars, 2nd gen swapped manifold, super b special, arp studded, 33% pump, 60hp injectors and bunch of other stuff that I forgot about.

10. Thanks RATLIN'HP, RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, RamIt liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #937

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1987 View Post
    Squeeze the white plastic tabs together. It is a quick connecter.

Wow I feel stupid LOL. I tried pulling the white plastic tabs off hahahaha. Thanks for that! That's my plan for tomorrow morning, finish up all the plugs and stuff underneath. Got it all zipped outta the way for now. Plus I want to torque check the exhaust anyways.

Just got back from putting the first 40ish miles on the truck. Everything seems good to go! Runs perfect and sounds like a monster. Only got into it once real brief and it definitely pulls harder than stock and the trans tuning is a god send!

Currently running 60HP, 1850, Economy VGT, 23* timing. EVIC said 36MPG city cruising at 45. No complaints there.

12. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, RATLIN'HP, TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #938

User Info Menu

LOL no need to feel stupid. Look what I said earlier. Somehow after what seemed like forever I must of accidently pressed them and it popped off. And I had no idea what I did LOL. And I don't feel even a little stupid, cuz I'm not, and neither are you.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

14. Likes RamIt liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #939

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    LOL no need to feel stupid. Look what I said earlier. Somehow after what seemed like forever I must of accidently pressed them and it popped off. And I had no idea what I did LOL. And I don't feel even a little stupid, cuz I'm not, and neither are you.
    Hahaha fair enough. I was under the truck with a flathead trying to pry the connector apart until I said the hell with it and just unbolted it from the SCR and ziptied it to the body harness LOL.

16. Top Of Page | #940

User Info Menu

I would recommend removing the def system if you ever plan on using it again for resale or trade in. Idk about you but I live in the northeast and the salt will contaminate those parts something terrible. Def is very sensitive stuff unfortunately. Plus it will crystalize if you don't flush the system. I had a Mercedes industrial do this and man what a pain in the a**. Also I bought the electrical plug kit from shibby which covered 90% of my connectors to keep all the salt and road grime from toasting the terminals inside.

Sold. 1999 2500 24v auto. 53 block casualty. Edge comp, 5" exhaust, intake, leveled on 37s
    Sold. 1992 2500 reg cab 5 speed. pods, sb clutch, terrible paintjob
    Sold. 2004 3500 single wheel ccsb. udc tuned smarty, G56 swapped from auto, dual disc valair, ladder bars, 2nd gen swapped manifold, super b special, arp studded, 33% pump, 60hp injectors and bunch of other stuff that I forgot about.

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 94 of 253 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast