Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  100
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm sure i'm not the first ..

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Re: I'm sure i'm not the first ..

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Tyler View Post
    looks amazing @Power247 i'm in love with this one right now .. https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ct...524862991.html

but no down payment yet :/

btw ... where do ya'll go for mods? mm3 tuner pod for a pillar, exhaust, intake ... i need help with got to have mods ..
    Ray from DRD for Tuner and tuning and Clayton from DDP will hook you up bud great guys to deal with

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

i'm the kinda person that will never own a new vehicle .. my wife is the same .. it's not worth it idc how many incentives there are .. on top of that I DONT want to break her in ... I am most def. keeping my eye open .. but I don't have as much as I want to put down yet anyways .. ironically enough @Polaraco i am also a CDL driver haha .. guess we all need to take a cummins home
    If you do buy a new Cummins they don’t loose value like other things once you buy a Cummins that’s all you’ll want to own and drive

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

someone tell me what you think of this ...https://www.dfwdieselsales.com/inven...R-Northlake-TX

don't i have to worry about a tranny at 300k?

I really like this truck ...but if i'm looking at a trans in less that 100k .. ill keep looking

6. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

someone tell me what you think of this ...https://www.dfwdieselsales.com/inven...R-Northlake-TX

don't i have to worry about a tranny at 300k?

I really like this truck ...but if i'm looking at a trans in less that 100k .. ill keep looking
    They are out of there damn mind no effing way in Hell would I pay that with that kind of mileage

7. Likes WyomingHunter liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #55
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I was cruising through this thread again and thought of something. When I helped my kid get his truck, he bought through the dealer and I had them verify the recalls were done, and they weren't so they had to handle that. We were concern that there might have been a tuner on it before. My kids truck was ok, no prior tuners, but I have read many horror stories where the prior owner had a tuner on it and never brought it back to stock before selling it. Under these conditions, since you want to tune it, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

It's that's not a good price what is ... has like 210 k I think

11. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

Keep looking and be patient when I bought my 2012 from a dealer used just had a little over 52,000 miles on it and I paid just a little more then what they were asking for the Cummins you were looking at for almost 25,000 NO WAY IN HELL

12. Top Of Page | #58

User Info Menu

With that high of mileage I wouldn’t pay no more then 15,000 or there about bud

13. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

@HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN ... being this is at a dealer .. I doubt they'll budge .. but now i know price to mileage to look for ... I wasn't sure about this one because its a 2014 .. I think someone on here said you don't wanna go 2013 and up with what I want to do .. cause it's a pain in the A$$

14. Top Of Page | #60

User Info Menu

Just remember with that kind of mileage you’ll definitely have some concerns need to know how it was maintained did they change fluids on a regular basis and do all of the recommended preventative maintenance and I would say that transmission if original won’t be lasting to much longer and that’s a hefty price if you go with a upgraded trans like a Revmax your looking anywhere from 6,000 to 10,000

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast