Thanks Thanks:  108
Likes Likes:  164
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Warp Ready MM3 Tuners Coming Soon!

1. Top Of Page | #51

Re: Warp Ready MM3 Tuners Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by OttShot722 View Post
    YES PLEASE RAY!!!! I've already e-mailed you and talked to you a few times about the MM3, just let me know what you need from me please
    @Double R Diesel look up LOL

2014 ram 2500 Tradesmen 4x4 cclb srw 6.7 G56 leveled with 35s on 20x10 moto metal m0970's. MM3 tuned by Ray! FloPro 5in TBE. More mods when the warden and the wallet allow.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #52

@RATLIN'HP thank you so much for tagging me

2014 ram 2500 Tradesmen 4x4 cclb srw 6.7 G56 leveled with 35s on 20x10 moto metal m0970's. MM3 tuned by Ray! FloPro 5in TBE. More mods when the warden and the wallet allow.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #53

Haha I already did that LOL @Double R Diesel and sorry for the double post earlier... my bad

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #54

@Double R Diesel I'm not too proud to hand out my personal email on this forum so you know where to look in your inbox LOL, you just let me know

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

Folks I'll be shipping the first of these out Monday to a couple customers. One gentleman has promised a full "how to" install and review of our new MM3 next weekend...so you guys on the fence may want to stay tuned for that!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

10. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Folks I'll be shipping the first of these out Monday to a couple customers. One gentleman has promised a full "how to" install and review of our new MM3 next weekend...so you guys on the fence may want to stay tuned for that!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Ray, thanks for all the assistance in ordering. And thanks for the "gentlemen" comment. Not sure I can own that though.
    Yep, I'll be posting a full walkthrough of my install with pics and hopefully before/after video as soon as I get it finished. Bear with me though, I'm prepping for a cross-country PCS move. And to make it more fun I'm putting my truck in the body shop tomorrow thanks to the security gate at work trying to cut it in half. It's always something. But I'll definitely get something on here next weekend.

I'll be doing a DPF delete at the same time and I have a question for you guys. I'm not deleting the EGR cooler so is it better to leave it plugged in or unplug it? I have a 2014. Also I heard that the 4th gens run better with the cooler intact vice deleting it. Any validity to that?

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Back-in-Black View Post
    I'll be doing a DPF delete at the same time and I have a question for you guys. I'm not deleting the EGR cooler so is it better to leave it plugged in or unplug it? I have a 2014. Also I heard that the 4th gens run better with the cooler intact vice deleting it. Any validity to that?
    Doesn't matter if you leave it on, unplug, or remove it with my tuning...I've got you covered.😉

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #58

User Info Menu

Doesn't matter if you leave it on, unplug, or remove it with my tuning...I've got you covered.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

Ray, you're making it almost too easy. I feel like I'm cheating.

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

Update...

I've got two customers up and running with their MM3's! We had a few hiccups with the RT tunes not working but Franz gave us an updated firmware that got our guys going.

Hopefully soon we will have a review posted by one of our customers covering their install in the Double R Diesel section of this forum. 😉

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  18. Top Of Page | #60

User Info Menu

Update...

I've got two customers up and running with their MM3's! We had a few hiccups with the RT tunes not working but Franz gave us an updated firmware that got our guys going.

Hopefully soon we will have a review posted by one of our customers covering their install in the Double R Diesel section of this forum. 😉

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Hey Ray

I emailed on ordering one and get a price on everything.

19. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast