Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  92
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

1. Top Of Page | #121

User Info Menu

Lmao!!! Just giving ya a hard time. I love Texas and I'm very proud to be from there. It's funny, no matter where I travel to, people can always tell I'm from Texas.

My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

2. Top Of Page | #122
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

@silentone3389 where about it the big state are you, just asking? Got a possible job there in the near future and I'll be relocating to Austin from Mesa, AZ

3. Top Of Page | #123

User Info Menu

I do like the austin and San Antonio areas, though Llano sounds promising too.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

4. Top Of Page | #124

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by silentone3389 View Post
    Lmao!!! Just giving ya a hard time. I love Texas and I'm very proud to be from there. It's funny, no matter where I travel to, people can always tell I'm from Texas.
    Maybe you should shower more often. . . . . .

Texans are great people. Every yankee should own one.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Thanks K-Sons thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #125

User Info Menu

@AP_Tech_2012 I'm around Houston

My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

7. Top Of Page | #126

User Info Menu

You know I was listening to some information talking about the economic and social problems occurring in states where marijuana has been voted legal for recreational use...it really boils my blood that the Federal Justice Office does not lift a finger to enforce Federal drug laws that are in place and currently being broken by such a state BUT yet our fine Federal Government will make a criminal out of anyone caught removing a DPF off a diesel truck!!! That's just proof that those in power merely make moves just to tickle the backs of those who financially support them!!!😲👎👎

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco, Power247 thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #127

User Info Menu

I'm surprised they haven't made whacky weed legal in Washington. They're all on something besides the needs of the people. Is it the dope? Or are they just dopes? Right and left wings are fed up.

I wish I could run for Prez. I'd ask every household for 5 bucks for the campaign. Large Corp USA can go and. . . . . . . .

Now you got me on my soap box Ray.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Thanks DRD, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, turboguy327 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #128

User Info Menu

Where do I send my $5 to

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

12. Top Of Page | #129

User Info Menu

I will bring ya $10

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

13. Top Of Page | #130
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    You know I was listening to some information talking about the economic and social problems occurring in states where marijuana has been voted legal for recreational use...it really boils my blood that the Federal Justice Office does not lift a finger to enforce Federal drug laws that are in place and currently being broken by such a state BUT yet our fine Federal Government will make a criminal out of anyone caught removing a DPF off a diesel truck!!! That's just proof that those in power merely make moves just to tickle the backs of those who financially support them!!!
    The sad part to that is, here in Co anyway, there really isn't or at least shouldn't be having an economic problem since the first week it was legal, and the state only had 3 dispensaries open for the sale of recreational marijuana, the state made around $8000 in sales taxes alone.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast