Likes Likes:  80
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MM3 Transmission Relearn.

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Transmission Relearn.

Go here: https://www.doublerdiesel.com/store/...ning-p69391008
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSleeperGoat View Post
    That's fine. I will be calling Ray and will have him set me up. If I had known he did the Emissions tune I would have gave him my business hands down. Thank you very much I appreciate your feedback back. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...67b3cb4607.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6e06bb16ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I went the same route that you did. I tried Calibrated Power emissions tuning and had several issues that they did spend a lot of time working on it for a couple of months and we finally got it to work. I don't remember having transmission shift problems, but, I didn't like how often it was still doing Regens and definitely didn't like the amount of fuel in the oil when I changed it for the first time. They set me up with a company out of Canada that was supposed to cut me a deal on a delete tune. After not hearing back from the Canadian company for a couple of weeks I bit the bullet and bought Ray's tunes and deleted. I have been very satisfied with DRD.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

Well humm. Mine has been going through Regen Phases pretty often. Matter of fact I am sitting in my truck and it started another one. Noticing that smell and rough idle. Also the truck barks at me when I put it in Drive holding the brake and giving a little touch on the throttle then spikes to 1k Rpm and settles again it sounds like it's coming from the cold air intake. Did yours do that? And did you get your cash back from Calibrated Power?

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

If you don't mind me asking? Did you delete the Calibrated Power Tunes and if so what Tunes did you get from Ray? I am in a dilema. I want to go with EGRless emission tunes, but plan on deleting a bunch of stuff later on. I am retiring from the military after serving for 20 years and can't throw around alot of cash. So? What advice can you give me if you were in my position?

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

Sorry..Hit the send button to soon. What should I get to begin with and what route would be best as I slowly delete my truck? Your advice or anyone's would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks.

10. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Sorry..Hit the send button to soon. What should I get to begin with and what route would be best as I slowly delete my truck? Your advice or anyone's would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks.

You don't need to spend a lot to do deletes. You need tuning and a race pipe for the exhaust. The DEF system just gets taken off and the EGR can remain intact as it is disabled by the tuning. Since you plan on getting new tuning anyway, your only added cost is the race pipe.

Check out @Dude's Diesel Performance. Clayton can get you set up with exactly what you need.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

12. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    You don't need to spend a lot to do deletes. You need tuning and a race pipe for the exhaust. The DEF system just gets taken off and the EGR can remain intact as it is disabled by the tuning. Since you plan on getting new tuning anyway, your only added cost is the race pipe.

Check out @Dude's Diesel Performance. Clayton can get you set up with exactly what you need.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Thank you my friend for the mention!

I'll make sure you get taken care of my friend. I'll shoot you a pm!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

14. Likes Power247, watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

If you don't mind me asking? Did you delete the Calibrated Power Tunes and if so what Tunes did you get from Ray? I am in a dilema. I want to go with EGRless emission tunes, but plan on deleting a bunch of stuff later on. I am retiring from the military after serving for 20 years and can't throw around alot of cash. So? What advice can you give me if you were in my position?
    They didn't offer any refund and I didn't ask. They were going to get me a deal with the tuner out of Canada and I was going to do some beta testing for that tuner. After two weeks and no response from the tuner, I just ordered the tunes from Ray. I did delete the Calibrated Power tunes since I was deleting. I did the race pipe and I also deleted the EGR for less than $300 doing the work myself. I guess it really depends on where you are going to be after retuning as to whether you delete. We don't have emissions testing here. My main thing was I wanted to get rid of the Regens. I have a 30 hp tune for pulling my camper and did the 120 hp tune for daily driving along with the 12 valve and whistler tunes for fun.

16. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #19

Well I hope to be in AZ. Working with a buddy of mine at the Airforce Base in Tucson. Not sure what the emissions are like but I will ask. As far as where I am at and where my truck is registered? I am CA. (Comifornia) and my truck is registered in WA. State so I am good. Only thing is the exhaust cannot be bought and sent directly to me here in CA. Even though it is made in California? LOL. I bought an S&B Cold Air Intake from Clayton and had to have it sent to WA. and then my Dad had to mail it to me. Found out later that S&B manufactures the Intake about an hour away from me in CA.

18. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  19. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Well I hope to be in AZ. Working with a buddy of mine at the Airforce Base in Tucson. Not sure what the emissions are like but I will ask. As far as where I am at and where my truck is registered? I am CA. (Comifornia) and my truck is registered in WA. State so I am good. Only thing is the exhaust cannot be bought and sent directly to me here in CA. Even though it is made in California? LOL. I bought an S&B Cold Air Intake from Clayton and had to have it sent to WA. and then my Dad had to mail it to me. Found out later that S&B manufactures the Intake about an hour away from me in CA.

LOL that’s funny how in California companies manufactures the pipes and intakes but you can’t receive anything in the mail if you live in the state? I bet they still manufacture plastic straws there also! LOL
    I had the EGRless emissions from DRD on my truck for awhile until I upgraded to delete. Only downfall with running EGRless is that you will only get about 3,000 miles on a tank of def before you have to fill up again.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

20. Likes Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast