Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MM3 Error 15210

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 Error 15210

So all day I've been attempting to install my MM3 on my 15 cummins but have yet to finish it. Everytime I attempt to program the ECM it keeps giving out error code 15210 "Write ECM request failed" which means it is not communicating. MM3 firmware is up to date, everything is connected snug, I have no clue what is going on with it. Seeing if anybody here could possibly guess what is going on.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Error 15210

Who did you purchase the MM3 from @spiG?

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

A different tuner who advised they were at the Ultimate Callout Challenge and basically made it seem like they couldn't help. Don't want to mention who at this time.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spiG View Post
    A different tuner who advised they were at the Ultimate Callout Challenge and basically made it seem like they couldn't help. Don't want to mention who at this time.
    You might want to talk to Ray from Double R Diesel even if you didn't buy it from him he will help you anyway he can bud awesome guy and a tuning god

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Sorry they won't help you. That's bad customer service. We know Ray is swamped at this time taking care of his own customers as that's his #1 priority.

As for your tuner not working it sounds like a bad unlock cable or your firmware isn't up to date.

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Im thinking bad unlock cable as firmware is up to date. I emailed Ray but knows he has to take care of his customers. I was going to buy from him and didnt, wish I would've now.

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Im thinking bad unlock cable as firmware is up to date. I emailed Ray but knows he has to take care of his customers. I was going to buy from him and didnt, wish I would've now.
    @Double R Diesel any ideas?

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I should note when I first sent the tuner the original stock file it was taken off the MM3 prior to updating the firmware. I updated the firmware after taking the stock ECM file off. Not sure if that is the issue or if that even as an effect on attempting to write the ECM.

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Hit okay and proceed past it, I had that as well.

If you want to try you can download older versions of code as well

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

It's a communication error code and is most likely the unlock cable. Make sure it's plugged in at both ends. If it is, it could be bad.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast