Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: 3rd generation 07.5-09

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

3rd generation 07.5-09

Back is almost broke. This is a hail Mary

If I'm being told right from talking to people. There's some of you tuners out there with the RaceME/MM3 platform that are able to do transmission tuning. 68RFE to be exact

At this point I've basically washed my hands with RaceME and endless couple months, end of the year, early next year, when we get a little time

The tuning I have now is great. Not being backed by transmission tuning I'm restricted greatly though

HPP, MM3, Calibrated (waiting for response still), etc....

2009 with a 68RFE who is doing transmission tuning on the RaceME platform

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 3rd generation 07.5-09

Many of us are anxiously waiting for 07.5 - 09 trans tuning. tick tock.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

With a recent exchange of messages from a tuner. It's my understanding some already have transmission tuning for them.

I have no faith in RaceME now especially after the last contact with them. It seems they are letting CS take a back seat now. It used to be great.

Which is also hurting the tuners in the end

4. Likes TH-64 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Jah-heee-sus. Very discouraging for sure. I may look into MCC tuning for now... I have a couple H&S tuners kicking around. That $1500 tuner will make for some sweet guages though.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

We know Ray from @Double R Diesel tuned a few and had some issues.

Maybe he'll update us on the issue.

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I'm like y'all. I'm waiting on TCM tuning via Warp before I do much of anything with the 07.5-09 model trucks.

I know it will come but from what I've heard the software engineers have had to back track on other things before hitting up TCM tuning.

TCM tuning will come but there is no way I'll speculate as to when. I'm sure to get proven wrong if I do.

In the mean time, the only option would be to get someone who bench flashes TCMs to tune it...but that would mean TCM removal and a down truck till you get it back.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    I'm like y'all. I'm waiting on TCM tuning via Warp before I do much of anything with the 07.5-09 model trucks.

I know it will come but from what I've heard the software engineers have had to back track on other things before hitting up TCM tuning.

TCM tuning will come but there is no way I'll speculate as to when. I'm sure to get proven wrong if I do.

In the mean time, the only option would be to get someone who bench flashes TCMs to tune it...but that would mean TCM removal and a down truck till you get it back.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Once again Ray is the answer man

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

11. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

You can also tune the TCM's with Hptuners, I've done several of the 3rd gen 6.7's with this method and they come out great. It's fairly reasonably priced as well. The licensing fee for the TCM is $100, anything above that is pay for the tuner. I typically charge 250 for TCM tuning, not sure what other guys are charging but probably not much more.