Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  72
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 demon. WOW!!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: 2018 demon. WOW!!

I don't like the name and images LOL. Makes me kinda dislike all of chrysler now.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

OMG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .
    United Pacific triple trumpet train horn .No Performance mods yet .

4. Likes watersupply189, Snow Dodge liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I've been watching social media and seeing a lot of bashing of this car already...Guys saying they can build a drag just as fast or faster for less money...well yes this is true.

However this is a street legal, emissions legal, production car that meets all the 2018 regulations out there for a production car! I was told "80 ish" for a price tag. Given production cost and liability, this is a bargain for a car this powerful with a warranty. I think Chrysler will sell these like hot cakes...and I want one! 😎

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    I've been watching social media and seeing a lot of bashing of this car already...Guys saying they can build a drag just as fast or faster for less money...well yes this is true.

However this is a street legal, emissions legal, production car that meets all the 2018 regulations out there for a production car! I was told "80 ish" for a price tag. Given production cost and liability, this is a bargain for a car this powerful with a warranty. I think Chrysler will sell these like hot cakes...and I want one! 

Do we hear igotademon.com?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

7. Thanks DRD, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

However this is a street legal, emissions legal, production car that meets all the 2018 regulations out there for a production car! I was told "80 ish" for a price tag. Given production cost and liability, this is a bargain for a car this powerful with a warranty. I think Chrysler will sell these like hot cakes...and I want one! 

I don't understand people sometimes its a production car not a thrown together pos. And whatever the msrp is im sure the dealership is going to add whatever fee they call it on top of that just so you can get one. When the challenger first came out dealership by me wanted 40k over msrp just so you could be one of the first people with one.

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

9. Likes watersupply189, Snow Dodge liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Looks awesome and would love to test drive it, but my insurance payment is high enough already... I'll pass and stick to my Ram

11. Likes watersupply189, Snow Dodge liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

However this is a street legal, emissions legal, production car that meets all the 2018 regulations out there for a production car! I was told "80 ish" for a price tag. Given production cost and liability, this is a bargain for a car this powerful with a warranty. I think Chrysler will sell these like hot cakes...and I want one! 😎

Yeah I am seeing it to Double R. Its sad so many miss the point here. Its an assembly line production car. The manufacturer went the extra mile to make it the fastest 1/4 mile production car ever sold to the public. Yes you can build what ever you want for less, thats not really the point tho is it. LOL. Itll be ripped and hated on by those who can only wish their favourite brand or manufactured had the ***** to even attempt such a project. This car is a street/strip monster. Itll be killing the competition for years to come. I am loving the way they are reaching back to their past and reformulating it with a modern twist. Well done Chrysler, well done. \m/

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

13. Thanks DUST1N thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Agreed, although the dealer here said 130K price and 35K down to be on their pre-order waiting list.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Dealers are going to price them right out of orbit!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

17. Likes watersupply189, Snow Dodge liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Dealers are going to price them right out of orbit!
    Yes. I'm sure they will. And I'm sure there will be lots of people that will pay it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Likes watersupply189, Snow Dodge liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast