Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  15

Thread: warp tuning from double R in my truck for 2 days....

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

warp tuning from double R in my truck for 2 days....

here's my initial short review

wow, anyone on the fence about this go for it, we'll worth the money my G56 truck runs amazingly smooth now on all tunes the rough edges are gone, shifts are now seamless even WOT where mine seemed to fuel a split second too long at the shift point causing an over rev on the box tunes, I can't thank double R diesel enough his help and communication is second to none, it's a pleasure to do buisness with someone who actually cares and is willing to help

I went pretty conservative and have my max power a 90hp tune and boy does she seem to fly on it, heck it moves great on the +30 tune, I'll be looking forward to the towing season next year and hope I can gain a mpg or 2

also worth mentioning the 12 valve tune is something everyone should have this thing rattles like a SOB on it and it sounds great! guys needing the exhaust brake for warm up (I'm in ohio) make sure you get yourself a whistle idle tune as it does the same thing, the exhaust brake warm up feature did not work on my other tunes

thanks again Ray I hope you see this I'll be suggesting mm3s with your tunes to my non deleted buddies without a doubt

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: warp tuning from double R in my truck for 2 days....

That 12v tune is sweet! Be glad you stayed with 90hp because when you get into the higher tunes it takes everything not let the beast out.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Champs 6.7, DRD, kessler89, DanO liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Are you running a stock clutch or did you upgrade?

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

sub'd

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

@OneTon I have 68RFE auto if you were asking me

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I know the stock clutch wont last no time with added power mine sure didn't I went with south bend dual disc.

2013 6.7 raceme ultra warp tuning full delete 5 inch tbe s&b intake southbend dual disk clutch

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

stock clutch for now, it held all year towing on the +60 box tunes, it's been deleted for 8k 5,000 of those miles towing 10k, I'm not expecting it to last forever but I did see someone say theirs has about 40k deleted miles on it and it still hasn't slipped, either way I plan on buying a valair with my tax $ but I'm not putting it in until the stock one slips

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

We're at in Ohio are you? I'm in morrow Ohio just north of Kings Island. Ray is the tune master. I haven't been able to drive mine much yet but what I have I love.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

just NW of Columbus