Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: New to Forum

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New to Forum

Hi I found the forums on the RaceMe site.Ive got a 2008 Ram2500 6.7 just out of warranty that Ive ordered a RaceMe Ultra for and plan to start the deletes as soon as it arrives.With Franz on here all the time it will make this a whole lot easier.Also seeing what results others are having is giving me new ideas,Thanks

2. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome @Randy2233.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

6. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Hello and welcome Randy2233

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

welcome

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

9. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

11. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Re: New to Forum

My very first forum and very first CUMMINS. Installed a MM3 tuner with a complete delete was wondering if I can turn off my tire warning light using the tuner functions.

I found a spot in the ABS to change tire size but that was only option.

13. Top Of Page | #8
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

to the forum @Randy2233

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs