Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 35" tires and 2.5" leveling kit

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

35" tires and 2.5" leveling kit

With a 97 Cummins would 35" tires rub at any point with a 2.5" leveling kit?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

@CustomOffsets?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wh...it-custom-rims

And this is with 12" wide rims! Shouldnt be a problem, but search through the ram 2500 and sort by year oldest to newest. Hopefully some ppl will chime in with definite answers

2010 Ram 3500 Crew Cab SLT SRW 4X4
    5" Pro Comp lift, Ion Alloys with 35x12.5r18 Pro Comp Xtreme AT with some stance.
    Raceme Ultra, S&B CAI, 4" TBE w 5" tip, LED tails and Third Brake Light, 6" touchscreen, 30" LED light bar, SJ dual shock stabilizers, Synergy steering-box stabilizer.
    Undercoated truck, two toned rhino liner lowers and bumpers, painted grill and debadged.

4. Thanks AnOldBiker thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Cool! Thank you!

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by levinoethe1995 View Post
    Cool! Thank you!

Sure no prob. Any specific wheel/tire combo you have in mind?

2010 Ram 3500 Crew Cab SLT SRW 4X4
    5" Pro Comp lift, Ion Alloys with 35x12.5r18 Pro Comp Xtreme AT with some stance.
    Raceme Ultra, S&B CAI, 4" TBE w 5" tip, LED tails and Third Brake Light, 6" touchscreen, 30" LED light bar, SJ dual shock stabilizers, Synergy steering-box stabilizer.
    Undercoated truck, two toned rhino liner lowers and bumpers, painted grill and debadged.

7. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I really like the rockstar rims. But I'm not sure what type of tire yet... Cuz I want one that'll do me well at college. But will also be good for offroad. But I won't be tearing into my rig too much. I'm keeping it for a long time! 👌

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I have a 2000 cummins with the 2.5 leveling kit and my tires never rubbed until my shocks got weak. The only time they rubbed after that was when i backed out of my driveway off the curb with the wheels turned all the way to the left and it was a very small amount of rubbing like it would only hit then be done

9. Thanks levinoethe1995 thanked for this post