Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  53
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Of course it’s a dodge thing.

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Of course it’s a dodge thing.

He took everything off it before I bought it. Only thing left is the amp wires for subs. Which I don’t care as it’ll be changed out eventually.

Oddly enough I have a set of horns I’m going to eventually get around to installing on this truck. 2 reasons why, one it’ll be hooked up to my regular horn so it’ll go off along with the alarm system that I just put on, the second reason is I’ll be adding 2 air compressors and a tank for the ability to air up tires and I’ll be installing airbags on the truck to help out with towing. These rear springs squatted quite a bit when I weren’t to haul my ford to Texas so I had to move the ford farther back on the trailer to ensure I had some suspension on the rear of the truck. But I’ve helped out a lot of people out on trails by having an air compressor to air up tires.

I keep hearing about the Mini Maxx tuners. Thought about picking one of those up. But I haven’t done enough research on tuners yet to figure out which one I want to get. I would like to get a couple custom tunes. And turn off that stupid TPMS light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I want to toss off the egr system. But I don’t want to go in limp mode. And this programmer I’m not for sure if it’ll handle that or not. Have no clue how to properly work it. So I’ve been looking into that also. It originally didn’t work but after emailing the guy who made it we finally got it somewhat working. Then his emails stopped.

4. Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum!
    Let me suggest messaging Clayton of @Dude's Diesel Performance. He will enthusiastically ask and answer any questions you may have, great guy too.

Spit...Ding!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

6. Likes Jokersace, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Welcome!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

8. Likes walla2k5, Jokersace, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    Let me suggest messaging Clayton of @Dude's Diesel Performance. He will enthusiastically ask and answer any questions you may have, great guy too.

Spit...Ding!

Hahah aww your the best man! I will gladly answer any questions you have and if i don't know the answer i promise ill make my fingers bleed trying to help ya find the answer! LOL

Spit....Ding!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

10. Thanks walla2k5 thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, Jokersace, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersace View Post
    He took everything off it before I bought it. Only thing left is the amp wires for subs. Which I don’t care as it’ll be changed out eventually.

Oddly enough I have a set of horns I’m going to eventually get around to installing on this truck. 2 reasons why, one it’ll be hooked up to my regular horn so it’ll go off along with the alarm system that I just put on, the second reason is I’ll be adding 2 air compressors and a tank for the ability to air up tires and I’ll be installing airbags on the truck to help out with towing. These rear springs squatted quite a bit when I weren’t to haul my ford to Texas so I had to move the ford farther back on the trailer to ensure I had some suspension on the rear of the truck. But I’ve helped out a lot of people out on trails by having an air compressor to air up tires.

I keep hearing about the Mini Maxx tuners. Thought about picking one of those up. But I haven’t done enough research on tuners yet to figure out which one I want to get. I would like to get a couple custom tunes. And turn off that stupid TPMS light.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Hahah aww your the best man! I will gladly answer any questions you have and if i don't know the answer i promise ill make my fingers bleed trying to help ya find the answer! LOL

Spit....Ding!

This is the guy that can help you through the battle. Besides. I know his technical advisor. LOL

I recommend Shibby Engineering for your air flow.

Also look at the inter cooler. Is it skinny like the AC condenser? Or fat like a radiator? 08 had 2 sizes, depending on production date. If it's the skinny one, I recommend the BD intercooler. Puts the rest to shame

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

12. Likes Jokersace, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Not quite sure on the intercooler. I’ll try to snag a few pics when I get up around 3am for work. But what I do know is it does in fact need to be replaced as there used to be a hole in it. Which was previously fixed with what looks like jb weld. I’m assuming that was part of the shady repair work on the front end.

Anyone have good insight as to how to use an auto cal? The programmer is an EFI live auto cal programmer. I’m sure it’s pretty easy to figure out. But haven’t really messed with it much. Just swapped tunes yesterday and again today. Now the smoke is cut down by 90% of what it did before. Not for sure how or why that happened. But I know the programmer recorded data from before when it smoked bad and now to where it don’t as much. Just don’t know how to access that to stare at the numbers to see if I can find any difference.

I hear a lot about the smarty’s, mm3, ev or v2?, auto cal, EFI live, h&s, and just other random tuners. Does any of y’all have like a list of what the difference is to them?

14. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Not quite sure on the intercooler. I’ll try to snag a few pics when I get up around 3am for work. But what I do know is it does in fact need to be replaced as there used to be a hole in it. Which was previously fixed with what looks like jb weld. I’m assuming that was part of the shady repair work on the front end.

Anyone have good insight as to how to use an auto cal? The programmer is an EFI live auto cal programmer. I’m sure it’s pretty easy to figure out. But haven’t really messed with it much. Just swapped tunes yesterday and again today. Now the smoke is cut down by 90% of what it did before. Not for sure how or why that happened. But I know the programmer recorded data from before when it smoked bad and now to where it don’t as much. Just don’t know how to access that to stare at the numbers to see if I can find any difference.

I hear a lot about the smarty’s, mm3, ev or v2?, auto cal, EFI live, h&s, and just other random tuners. Does any of y’all have like a list of what the difference is to them?

Talk to Clayton @Dude's Diesel Performance

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

16. Likes Jokersace, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Thanks. Can’t I continue rambling on or do I need to start a new thread?

18. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Thanks. Can’t I continue rambling on or do I need to start a new thread?

If it's on topic. . . Ramble on!

20. Likes cumminsbadgirl, Jokersace liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast