Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  18
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MM3 - No Valid SD Card Detected?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

MM3 - No Valid SD Card Detected?

Quote Originally Posted by BmxRyde View Post
    No don't think so that doesn't sound familiar
    DRD has an update option on retunes where they send a new SD card with the newest firmware and updates all installed.

All you do is pop in new SD card and install files.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    DRD has an update option on retunes where they send a new SD card with the newest firmware and updates all installed.

I wonder why he didn't just do that.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Seriously? That is exactly what I'd like to do. I'm hoping Ray will get back to me soon.

5. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Seriously? That is exactly what I'd like to do. I'm hoping Ray will get back to me soon.
    He's off on Sunday, but ask him about the new firmware and update.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

7. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco, walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Oh yeah I'm sure he'll get back to me tomorrow. I will talk to him about that update thank you guys very much.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

You know Ray better than I. I was trying to take some work off of Ray by helping him out. I wasn't sure what he had until we got the SD straightened out. Baby steps based on what he was saying about his computer skills. Oh well. Thanks for bailing me out. I tried

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

I'm in Des Moines, Iowa just turn 47 last week.
    I already tried the reformat. I'm pretty sure I have everything saved on my laptop. I'm thinking the sd card is bad.
    Sure would be nice if I I could get Ray to send me a new one with everything on it ready to go. I hate dealing with this stuff. I love the way my truck runs now but good grief am I really going to have to deal with this every six months?
    I sent a email out to Ray see what he has to say about it. When it comes down to I'm not understanding this ZIP file that I have to download I've got all that downloaded but what do I do with it I mean I don't know what to do with that there's no Ray videos that show how to unzip ? He says he already did that part in the video.
    Now I cant even get the sd card to show up in any of the drives........ I'm going to go get a new sd card tomorrow and see if I can figure it out if I don't hear back from Ray I guess??????
    OK I got it. I wasn't trying to insult you. I was making lite of the situation.

Getting a new preformatted card from Ray is the best bet. I avoid updating mine because of all the quirks my 03 has. I honestly forgot that service was available. You sounded like you had the file, so I was trying to expedite your repair too. I completely forgot that service from Ray was available. I Bad (And very old) LOL

If you backed up that card, see if you can find the files. We need to try to recover your stock file for your truck and get that back on the new SD. It's important. When you get the new card, you are probably wise to put the truck back to stock and then reprogram.

I still have that light on for ya.

12. Likes david3gen, Power247 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    OK I got it. I wasn't trying to insult you. I was making lite of the situation.

Getting a new preformatted card from Ray is the best bet. I avoid updating mine because of all the quirks my 03 has. I honestly forgot that service was available. You sounded like you had the file, so I was trying to expedite your repair too. I completely forgot that service from Ray was available. I Bad (And very old) LOL

If you backed up that card, see if you can find the files. We need to try to recover your stock file for your truck and get that back on the new SD. It's important. When you get the new card, you are probably wise to put the truck back to stock and then reprogram.

I still have that light on for ya.
    No problem man, I appreciate your help. Thank you

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

I contacted Ray and he is sending me out a new SD card with ALL the updates installed.

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

I contacted Ray and he is sending me out a new SD card with ALL the updates installed.
    Awesome!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast