Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  24
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exhaust brake at start?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Exhaust brake at start?

Well I tried reprogramming I've tried everything and still no luck. Is it a duration thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Agent47 View Post
    Well I tried reprogramming I've tried everything and still no luck. Is it a duration thing?

HAVE YOU CALLED or EMAILED RAY at DRD??? He can answer your question...

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Yessir I did that before I came here

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Yessir I did that before I came here

What did he say about it?

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

He never answered which is why I certainly to the forum. I also asked his page in here. I think he just doesn't want to answer any more of my questions I feel bad for the guy I feel like there's always people hounding him for answers. I was polite but still I don't blame him. He must get thousands of questions a day

7. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

He never answered which is why I certainly to the forum. I also asked his page in here. I think he just doesn't want to answer any more of my questions I feel bad for the guy I feel like there's always people hounding him for answers. I was polite but still I don't blame him. He must get thousands of questions a day

Send him another email on his DRD Page. That’s not like Ray to ignore a customer. He is the best in the business!!

9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Link to the page?

10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Link to the page?

His page is on this forum. Just scroll down on the home page and you will see it.

11. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

If you're a customer Ray will answer you.
    @Double R Diesel

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

12. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

@Agent47

I have not seen any emails about this subject. So, I haven't been ignoring you. Sorry for the frustration.

Who are you? What year model is your truck? I at least need a name to go back and look at tuning files. If you don't want to share your name on the forum, email me at ray@doublerdiesel.com.

I can tell you that the 10-12 model trucks don't have exhaust brake memory but we can and do enable that feature for the 13-18 model trucks we tune.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

14. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes Jaxonsram, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast