Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  18

Thread: MM3 Service Codes?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 Service Codes?

Just curious does anyone know what the “Service Codes” under Config Tools on the MM3 is used for?

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, myfirstCTD thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Service Codes?

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
    Just curious does anyone know what the “Service Codes” under Config Tools on the MM3 is used for?

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    @Double R Diesel ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

4. Thanks myfirstCTD thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Any luck with this? I might know somebody that found this same option and also entered service code 933 (under the assumption that the MM3 would spit back the DTC code description and some more details about it). LOL so upon hitting enter the mm3 simply said 'service code programmed' . I wonder what bad things have happened and how to reverse it?!

That somebody might be me...

Nothing that I can see really happened... So did I create black hole somewhere? Is earth now on a collision path with a Texas sized meteor?

6. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Hmmm......Your not alone......someone else may have done the same thing.

@MM3 Power Please explain this function and consequences.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

The Service Codes Menu within the MM3 is there only for our engineers to do testing with. Please do not attempt to use this menu option on your MM3 at any time.

10. Thanks myfirstCTD, AK Bob, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MM3 Power View Post
    The Service Codes Menu within the MM3 is there only for our engineers to do testing with. Please do not attempt to use this menu option on your MM3 at any time.

Thank you for the reply. Can you let me know if I messed anything up? If I was curious and punched the number 933 in and processed this code?

12. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

The codes that have to be entered for testing are more involved than that i believe. So you should be fine just don't enter any more.

14. Thanks myfirstCTD, AK Bob, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MM3 Power View Post
    The codes that have to be entered for testing are more involved than that i believe. So you should be fine just don't enter any more.
    Okay Thank you.

Cheers

16. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post