Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just ordered my tuner

1. Top Of Page | #11

Re: Just ordered my tuner

Well I programmed my truck and...... wow I dont even know what to say, it's a whole new truck and I only went with the egrless tuning but now I'm thinking I want to do a straight pipe. But the power is incredible and that's only the 30hp tune I haven't put it on the 120 yet. Just want to say thank you ray over at DRD Tuning for this amazing product and his tunes. I dont even care about the warrenty anymore LOL

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bcarson138 View Post
    Got my tuner today. But I paid for the extended warrenty 5year/100,000 mile warrenty and my truck has 5k miles. To tune or not to tune?
    Try to get your money back and ditch the warranty.

3. Likes Bcarson138 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bcarson138 View Post
    Well I programmed my truck and...... wow I dont even know what to say, it's a whole new truck and I only went with the egrless tuning but now I'm thinking I want to do a straight pipe. But the power is incredible and that's only the 30hp tune I haven't put it on the 120 yet. Just want to say thank you ray over at DRD Tuning for this amazing product and his tunes. I dont even care about the warrenty anymore LOL
    Whoops, just saw this.

Good call.

Can still probably get your money back on the warranty though.

2017 2500 Laramie: DRD Juiced, 5" TBE, Invisible EGR mod, BD Iron Horn 364sxe/1.0AR, 20x10 Hostile Sprockets, 33x12.50 General Grabber A/T, HID Conversion, Reverse Level 2" Drop CSS Rear Coils

5. Top Of Page | #14

Quote Originally Posted by 6.7 Coal Train View Post
    Whoops, just saw this.

Good call.

Can still probably get your money back on the warranty though.
    Yeah I'm going to try I dont see why I wouldn't be able to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12