Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  29
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RaceMe MM3 Tunes from DoubleRDiesel

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: RaceMe MM3 Tunes from DoubleRDiesel

I would be too tempted to hammer down on her. So I will stick with 120 or150 until I install studs. Looks like my MM3 will be here this afternoon.*

2015 Lone Star 3500 Dually 4x4 , Levelling kit . Amp steps , ranch hand bumpers and headache rack , air bags , XD rims, B&W gooseneck , LED spots , 100 gallon fuel tank , MM3 with Warp from Double R Diesel , SS 4" exhaust with muffler.

2. Likes DanO, bamafire liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I've got mine in stalled but can't program yet cause all the rain. Still like changing exhaust. I been using it as a monitor for gauges for last couple of days. Soon as rain gets on out of here I'll program and get my exhaust on. Not complaining cause will needed this rain bad

4. Likes bamafire liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 14beast View Post
    if you use the 200 on a basically stock truck but not hammer on it too much does it do ok? I just dont want to trash my truck out.
    The problem is once you run on that 200 you can't help but play with it. It's too much temptation for me! Nothing like 10k lb truck that will set you back in the seat with a big grin!!!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

6. Likes bamafire liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    The problem is once you run on that 200 you can't help but play with it. It's too much temptation for me! Nothing like 10k lb truck that will set you back in the seat with a big grin!!!
    Haha yeah that's for sure!!

8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I try to daily on no more than 120 and am still careful with the skinny pedal. Maybe a long drive or something I would try the 150-200 and see where the mileage is but that's about it. So far I'm overly impressed with @Double R Diesel tunes and customer service.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

9. Likes Noneck liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bamafire View Post
    Nothing done to the transmission yet beside the tuning from DoubleR. He increases the line pressure to your specifications depending on if you are stock all the way to fully built. Also tunes it to put the torque converter into lockup while driving to prevent any unwanted slip. I can say 1st and 2nd will defiantly slip if I get on it hard but 3rd through 6th lock up and pull had as hell with no slipping that I can tell. I'm pretty much driving it the way I want because I know in the future I will be doing a trans build and compounds. This is my first Cummins and I'm in love LOL. It was a great truck before but now it's a totally different beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interested in seeing how well your trans hold up. Sounds like you enjoy that 200hp tune LOL. My truck only has 29k on it and is going in for trans Dec 20th. I have been deleted since 15k and have only gotten on it a couple times on the 150hp tune. My trans shudders really bad now. Keep us posted if you don't mind im wondering if mine just happens to be a fluke.

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

11. Thanks TX NIGHT TRAIN thanked for this post
    Likes bamafire, TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

I do have studs in mine ARP

13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 14beast View Post
    if you use the 200 on a basically stock truck but not hammer on it too much does it do ok? I just dont want to trash my truck out.
    I haven't run mine enough yet to know.

14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    What he said is the truth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12