Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RaceMe MM3 Tunes from DoubleRDiesel

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceMe MM3 Tunes from DoubleRDiesel

I don't know about you guys but I am LOVING my tunes and the MM3 I got from Ray at DoubleR. He is amazing and the package he put together for me is also amazing! I told myself that I would be using the 30HP tunes and driving like an adult but I can't LOL. I have been running in the 12V 200HP tune exclusively because it sounds absolutely amazing and the power from the 200HP tune is night and day difference to the 30HP. I really didn't think that just from a few parts and tunes I could see this kind of change but I have. I have had people come up to me in parking lots and ask what engine I have because it sounds like an old 12V and when I tell them its a 6.7 with tunes they are astonished. Then I show them the Lope tune and their jaws drop LOL.

I have had a lot of fun with this so far and I would recommend this kind of setup for anyone wanting to delete their truck and don't know which route to go. Also, I had Garmons Diesel Performance install everything and they did a great job for an amazing price I think, under $1000 including head studs installed.

My package/upgrades so far consist of:

* = from DoubleR

* RaceMe MM3 with 12 Valve, Lope, Turbo Whistle, Smoke and stock tunes with the option for 30, 120 and 200HP levels (except for Lope and Smoke) programmed by DoubleR
    * FLO~PRO PN 1669, 5" Turbo Back Exhaust No Muffler
    * HPP EGR Cooler Delete Kit
    * RaceME Ultra EGT Sensor Kit
    ARP Head Studs
    S&B Cold Air Intake
    Throttle Valve Delete
    Wicked Wheel2
    Closed Crankcase Ventilation Open Breather Kit

Here is a short video of my truck.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RaceMe MM3 Tunes from DoubleRDiesel

Thanks for sharing @bamafire.

We're posting this to our Facebook page now.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Likes bamafire liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bamafire View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I am LOVING my tunes and the MM3 I got from Ray at DoubleR. He is amazing and the package he put together for me is also amazing! I told myself that I would be using the 30HP tunes and driving like an adult but I can't LOL. I have been running in the 12V 200HP tune exclusively because it sounds absolutely amazing and the power from the 200HP tune is night and day difference to the 30HP. I really didn't think that just from a few parts and tunes I could see this kind of change but I have. I have had people come up to me in parking lots and ask what engine I have because it sounds like an old 12V and when I tell them its a 6.7 with tunes they are astonished. Then I show them the Lope tune and their jaws drop LOL.

I have had a lot of fun with this so far and I would recommend this kind of setup for anyone wanting to delete their truck and don't know which route to go. Also, I had Garmons Diesel Performance install everything and they did a great job for an amazing price I think, under $1000 including head studs installed.

My package/upgrades so far consist of:

* = from DoubleR

* RaceMe MM3 with 12 Valve, Lope, Turbo Whistle, Smoke and stock tunes with the option for 30, 120 and 200HP levels (except for Lope and Smoke) programmed by DoubleR
    * FLO~PRO PN 1669, 5" Turbo Back Exhaust No Muffler
    * HPP EGR Cooler Delete Kit
    * RaceME Ultra EGT Sensor Kit
    ARP Head Studs
    S&B Cold Air Intake
    Throttle Valve Delete
    Wicked Wheel2
    Closed Crankcase Ventilation Open Breather Kit

Here is a short video of my truck.

Thats a great video. Looking into getting an MM3 tuner also. Have you done anything to your trans? And how does the trans hold up to the 200hp tunes?

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, bamafire liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I love mine!!! I got people staring my truck down right now with this 12v tune idle in a parking lot. Will be here all night waiting in line to get the wife's Christmas present.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, bamafire, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xcschrems View Post
    Thats a great video. Looking into getting an MM3 tuner also. Have you done anything to your trans? And how does the trans hold up to the 200hp tunes?
    Nothing done to the transmission yet beside the tuning from DoubleR. He increases the line pressure to your specifications depending on if you are stock all the way to fully built. Also tunes it to put the torque converter into lockup while driving to prevent any unwanted slip. I can say 1st and 2nd will defiantly slip if I get on it hard but 3rd through 6th lock up and pull had as hell with no slipping that I can tell. I'm pretty much driving it the way I want because I know in the future I will be doing a trans build and compounds. This is my first Cummins and I'm in love LOL. It was a great truck before but now it's a totally different beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Thanks bluestreak209 thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    I love mine!!! I got people staring my truck down right now with this 12v tune idle in a parking lot. Will be here all night waiting in line to get the wife's Christmas present.
    I have had about 5 people in a week so far come up to me and ask what is done to the truck because it "sounds like a 12V" or "sounds amazing" or "is badass" ect ect. When I explain the tunes and show them the LOPE idle, the look on their faces is priceless LOL. Seriously though, the 200hp tune pulls so hard with just ¼ throttle I almost wrecked the first time I laid into it.

11. Thanks TX NIGHT TRAIN, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, ligon55 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bamafire View Post
    I have had about 5 people in a week so far come up to me and ask what is done to the truck because it "sounds like a 12V" or "sounds amazing" or "is badass" ect ect. When I explain the tunes and show them the LOPE idle, the look on their faces is priceless LOL. Seriously though, the 200hp tune pulls so hard with just ¼ throttle I almost wrecked the first time I laid into it. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...0e1064846d.jpg

That 200 is a bad boy for sure!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

13. Thanks bamafire, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes bamafire, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Tex & Bama you got studs in yours?

15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomoad View Post
    Tex & Bama you got studs in yours?
    I don't. I didn't run that 200 all out or for very long.

16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

if you use the 200 on a basically stock truck but not hammer on it too much does it do ok? I just dont want to trash my truck out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast