Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RaceMe Ultra Tuners

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceMe Ultra Tuners

I have the raceme ultra and am looking for some custom tuning. Anyone know of tuners in the northwest?

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RaceMe Ultra Tuners

As far as I know the only guy writing custom tunes is Ray @Double R Diesel. He is a member here on the forum and will take great care of you if you decide to have him tune your truck. He is here in NC but that won't hinder him from taking care of ya.

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Ray @Double R Diesel can help ya. 😎

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, DRD liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wisenheimer View Post
    I have the raceme ultra and am looking for some custom tuning. Anyone know of tuners in the northwest?
    Shoot me an email. Let me know what you're working with and I'll be glad to see if I can help.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Wisenheimer thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thanks. Email sent.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

So I received my Ultra and I'm anxious to install.
    Can I install the tuner and run it in stock mode to check everything out before doing the DPF delete to get a baseline for everything?

12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    Can I install the tuner and run it in stock mode to check everything out before doing the DPF delete to get a baseline for everything?
    Yes. I would run some miles through it then start taking parts off.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    Not very many miles, and I wouldn't at all. Stock is just stock power. It still has all the delete capabilities, so it has everything shut off, and if you still have all the junk in place, it won't end up good.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

14. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I mean I started my truck to make sure the program went well and all was good before taking parts off, but that was it.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

16. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    I mean I started my truck to make sure the program went well and all was good before taking parts off, but that was it.
    Thanks for clarifying... I meant like round the block or not days! I should've been more clear.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast