Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 with raceme ultra problem

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Will the dealership work on the truck with everything removed? Been afraid to bring it there since I did the delete. Also have other things like taillight above back window not working and inside lights flicker from full brightness to 20%

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Getting killed by gas mileage. Can't get better than 12 mpg

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmball View Post
    Will the dealership work on the truck with everything removed? Been afraid to bring it there since I did the delete. Also have other things like taillight above back window not working and inside lights flicker from full brightness to 20%
    Only the dealership will be able to tell you that. Bring it in tuned and be completely honest with what is going on. If they need the tuner removed they will tell you.

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCLB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Exact same thing happened to one of ours at work!! Been trying to diagnose it today and coming up blank...not my truck, it's a 2013

i came in late on this whole ordeal, but long story short, our mechanics work on big motors not pickups (peterbilts, frac pumps, etc) and I have been helping getting this truck back up and running...DPF probs lead to them asking my opinion about deleting it. Gave them my advice, and they went another route. Was loosing and/or started loosing coolant. They did egr delete thinking that was culprit. I came in during egr delete and helped diagnose that no, it was head gasket.

We finished up HG early this week and truck is a complete dog!!

So, full delete via RaceME Ultra (not done in house), new top end seals/gasket, "Service electronic throttle control" warning and lamp stays on. Getting same p0193 code, truck is completely gutless!!! No power.

I pulled miniSD card today and ensured file was up to date. Did update in truck and no result.

Pulled TCV, cleaned it, cleaned sensor, verified batteries are not weak...don't know what's up!!!

Help!!!

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

So...anyone have any ideas??? Pushing a month now with a total dog of a truck! Anyone get any answers pertaining to this problem?? I'm in the process of getting EFILive and seeing if the programming is an issue.

Help...anyone....ideas??????

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCummins View Post
    So...anyone have any ideas??? Pushing a month now with a total dog of a truck! Anyone get any answers pertaining to this problem?? I'm in the process of getting EFILive and seeing if the programming is an issue.

@Double R Diesel?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Really not sure what is going on here. They only thing I can think of trying is make sure you have a good charge on the batteries, program the ECM back to factory stock with the Ultra and then program it again with the added power with delete programming.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

I'd start with the fuel pressure relief valve. Researching that code tells me the truck is either popping the relief valve, or you got a bad FCA. When the circuit is high, it's not getting enough fuel. You could just get a plug for the relief valve to see if that fixes it. @TexasCummins

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Likes oneshotkyle, E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmball View Post
    Your map lights flickering is a known problem. Fiat is still developing a repair for this issue. You can replace that whole housing but it'll just do it again. That is, if you can get your hands on one. They are national back ordered which tell us that Fiat is in the process of "updating" that part to prevent the common failure of the dim/ flickering map lights.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Not sure about your other problems. But as long as you have a check engine light on, your remote start will be disabled until it is cleared.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast